Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'E' (Monday 2nd April 2012)

RDR deathmatches are more epic, smaller map areas lead to a more intense and strategic match overall. Armadillo gunfights are the best. We should get some of those going, i'm really getting into the idea of playing RDR again.

i haven't played RDR in over a year... talk about being really really really rusty... at least i've played GTA here and there... i might be cutting it close tonight, as i have a couple things to do after work... we playing BoGT tonight??

Deathmatches in RDR are entirely more epic from start to finish, the opening showdown is proof of that.

Team deathmatches in Tesoro Azul were great too. I was a motherfucker in that, I was getting so many headshots with the Springfield rifle it was ridiculously easy, hiding round corners, seeing someone running towards you, pop out, BOOM! Good times.

(And yes, TBoGT tonight.)

Guest Marney

Maybe we could switch to RDR next Monday then. TF could throw a tweet out for challengers.

If everybody has it, which it looks like they do. It'll be much easier if we posse up and take on a random team in a TDM, we might have a few random people on our team too though.

Gtagrl will have to try the online RDR to get used to it first, can't be having noobs on our team. :D

Guest Marney

i think my GTA skills have vastly diminished since our last round of matches... i don't expect to do good anymore in these things...

I'm gonna run you all over. :D

Loading up now........

i guess i did better than i thought... go figure, i talk about how my skills are shit and i end up with the best stats...

Which were we meant to be playing today, GTA IV, TBoGT or RDR? I'm slightly confused. :huh: I was wondering around on PSN waiting for an invite or something.

aww damn dup... i didn't see ya or i would of said something... i guess i wasn't paying attention :(...

Guest Marney

The missus was taking these, don't blame me.

More to follow...

The missus was taking these, don't blame me.

More to follow...

i forgot this expansion pack was the hipster pack :P... and you and vicey were wearing the same shirt too... i love that pic of vicey rolling though, every time i ran into him he was doing a barrel role :lol:...

Aside from the camera being crooked, those pics are pretty good. You should have the missus document all the DM's, then you won't get blown up trying to get a good pic.

Guest Marney

Aside from the camera being crooked, those pics are pretty good. You should have the missus document all the DM's, then you won't get blown up trying to get a good pic.

That was the idea, I still got trounced. And @bOnEs - Vicey's barrel roll button must be permanently stuck in.

That was the idea, I still got trounced. And @bOnEs - Vicey's barrel roll button must be permanently stuck in.

I roll because i'm used to it, in autoaim matches you can't be targeted while rolling (same with RDR.) So I just do it out of instinct.

Guest Marney

Why did I keep getting that annoying.."This Game Session no longer exist" message?

Probably took too long to accept the invite.