Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'E' (Monday 2nd April 2012)

Guest Marney

7pm EST/11 Midnight GMT

Settings chosen by winner of Deathmatch 'D' - DarkStroller ViceMan [View Highlights]

The Ballad of Gay Tony

• Platform: PS3
  • Duration: 20 mins
  • Auto-Aim:
  • Weapons: Episodic
  • Police: OFF
  • Traffic: OFF
  • Pedestrians: OFF
  • Blips: ON
  • Online I.D Display: ON
  • Reticule Health: ON
  • Voice Chat: ON
  • Respawn Distance: Near
  • Respawn Time: 1 sec
  • Time of Day: Morning
  • Weather: Clear
  • Dogs: Cat-like
  • Rape: After ingesting copious amounts of alcohol.

• No leaving the designated map or glitching. Winner chooses next event settings.

Confirmed Players & Sony Entertainment Network I.D:

• ViceMan [ViceyThaShizzle]
  • Marney1 [Marney-1]
  • bOnEs [artistadam]
  • the truth [deathbymanson]
  • Ku Zi Mu 789 [Kuz789]
  • DarkStroller [Cooldude4389]
  • DuPz0r [bushkaUK]
  • gtagrl [gtagrl]

If you want to take part please let us know............below!

put me down, but we shall see how things play out till then... my life is a lot more busy than it used to be when we used to do these things... you might as well put me down every week, but don't count on me every week... consider it a gift from god when i do make it :D...

Guest Marney

put me down, but we shall see how things play out till then... my life is a lot more busy than it used to be when we used to do these things... you might as well put me down every week, but don't count on me every week... consider it a gift from god when i do make it :D...

Will do, we can't all always make it plus they're every week anyway. I might as well just add everyone who plays to the list, if they're not online at the time then they're obviously too busy.

It would still be good to know how many to expect...don't want to leave Marney all by his lonesome in freeroam, waiting for deathmatchers to show up. But a standard guest list works for the "regulars".

Editing.....

WINNER of Deathmatch 'D' ViceMan to pick settings.

I didn't win it, Coolnoob did.

Yes I know.

Well FAAAACK you then.

So has it been left up to me to choose the settings even though I didn't win?

But you did win. Pick some settings, already.

No I didn't, Coolnoob did, how many times do I have to say it. Nevertheless that honky hasn't been seen again, so I guess i'll have to choose.

How do we feel about a TBoGT match? I'm not sure of the gameplay areas so i'll have to check later.

Also, who here has RDR too? I'd like to get those going again since the MP there is much more organised.

No I didn't, Coolnoob did, how many times do I have to say it. Nevertheless that honky hasn't been seen again, so I guess i'll have to choose.

How do we feel about a TBoGT match? I'm not sure of the gameplay areas so i'll have to check later.

Also, who here has RDR too? I'd like to get those going again since the MP there is much more organised.

And RDR connects better...

I've chosen the "Xero In" area for tomorrows DM. Episodic weapons, all other settings same as usual.

Guest Marney

I've chosen the "Xero In" area for tomorrows DM. Episodic weapons, all other settings same as usual.

Can't wait for the day we have enough for Team Deathmatches.

I was acually thinking about a TDM. But obviously that's going to be unlikely to ever happen unless it's 2v2.

Guest Marney

What's the time gonna be this week, 23:00 or 00:00?

6pm EST/11pm

Coolnoob may show up, but we're using your settings.

TBoGT would be great, parachutes and great lighting.

I also have RDR, but have not yet tried its multiplayer. These deathmatches are the most multiplayer I've ever done, other than a bit of freeroam to find glitches and test boundaries in new ways. Would love to try RDR multiplayer sometime. I won't be here next week, though.