Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

NYC photos - general and GTA IV inspired

I like that you went for a Statue of Liberty upskirt. :fap:

As usual, you understood right away.

Do you live in NYC or was it a trip there? Seems like photos a visitor would take tbh. :P

Nice photos though. Very GTA'esc.

Trip there, I live in Canada. Definitely tourist, but it was fun looking around and seeing places in real life that you recall from missions, or buildings you can jump off of in the game. etc.

Spring/early summer 2011.

TF is also observant.

an armed forces recruiting station in times square?! cool shit though, sorry i didn't see these earlier.... i got a friend who snapped a recent photo in times square and i could only think of GTAIV too :D... must of been a fun trip though...

an armed forces recruiting station in times square?! cool shit though, sorry i didn't see these earlier.... i got a friend who snapped a recent photo in times square and i could only think of GTAIV too :D... must of been a fun trip though...

What was cool was that I felt right at home, knew my way around and where things are in relation to each other. It was eerie, and very cool.

• Like 1

What was cool was that I felt right at home, knew my way around and where things are in relation to each other. It was eerie, and very cool.

Because of GTA IV? That proves it, it's a ruthless map reading simulator and should be banned for helping people find their way around New York. I bet you showed no emotion while callously walking around those places, you were in a trance-like state weren't you?

Guest Marney

Because of GTA IV? That proves it, it's a ruthless map reading simulator and should be banned for helping people find their way around New York. I bet you showed no emotion while callously walking around those places, you were in a trance-like state weren't you?

I'd have shit myself if I saw saxaphone guy.

Street_musician_(GTA4).jpg

I did see a guy in the subway playing a trumpet.

If being delirious counts as a trance-like state, then yes. I enjoyed every minute. I could live there, no problem, that is if I could afford it.

That's what the outer boroughs and NJ are for. -_-

I already lived in a big city for ten years, and refused to live in the burbs...3 hours a day just to travel back and forth to work? Since I'm dreaming anyway, let me have a nice studio someplace downtown, with a great kitchen.