Bronson

Do you think Grand Theft Auto V will outbeat Call of Duty sales?

I don't think so and i'm not even sure if i want it to because i don't want hordes of 12 year olds screaming through the mic everytime i kill them.So if GTA V beats COD all the little pricks would flow over from CoD to GTA and i don't want to get messages every game containing texts like '' your a gay'','' stop it you stupid noob my ( insert family member) works for PSN,XBL and is gonna get you banned'' and oh the classic '' i fucked your mother last night''

Edited by PFShadow1
  • Like 1

I'm just hoping that there won't be hordes of COD fan boys coming into GTA and complaining about the weapons being overpowered and such.

Like what happened with Battlefield 3 and they gave into their demands to "Balance" the weapons...

That was a horrible decision and yet to this day the weapons are still fucked up... -_-

Meh!!!!!!! Call of duty is way more popular at the moment compared with GTA. Kids want a new game as soon as they've finished the last one, COD brings one out every year, keeps the hype up and the popularity rises which equals more sales. Going off topic buts thats probably why Rockstar won't be releasing GTA5 anywhere within 6 months of Black Ops 2 coming out. GTA's not top dog at the moment.

But to answer the question yes GTA5 will beat COD in sales for one simple fact, GTA is king of all games, nuf said.

i bet this fall assassins creed 3 will outsell CoD black ops 2, mark my word (<-- seriously)... black ops 2 is showing us just how mundane the series is getting, while their closest competitor is rolling out an entirely new branch of their series... which is destined to show that you HAVE TO update your approach every few years, otherwise you turn into the madden franchise, which never shows improvement, yet knows you'll buy it for the new roster maps...

fuck the new CoD and madden... they always show how greedy they are to their "loyal" fanbase... applaud ubisoft for trying to push the envelope when their fanbase craves more...

GTA's not top dog at the moment.

Nor should they be after GTA4. Keep following the formula R*, I dare ya...

Really hoping V will be make GTA fun again.

What was your problem with IV? It was the best GTA in my opinion. Okay yes the map wasnt as big and you cant fly planes, etc BUT the overall gameplay mechanics were SOOO much better! Driving mechanics, Shooting mechanics, Physics, And Graphics. Also it had the best Story out of all the GTA's so far and had the best character development. If you didnt like IV sorry kid you aint gonna like V cuz all GTA's are gonna be realistic, Story driven games now.

• Like 1

i bet this fall assassins creed 3 will outsell CoD black ops 2, mark my word (<-- seriously)... black ops 2 is showing us just how mundane the series is getting, while their closest competitor is rolling out an entirely new branch of their series... which is destined to show that you HAVE TO update your approach every few years, otherwise you turn into the madden franchise, which never shows improvement, yet knows you'll buy it for the new roster maps...

fuck the new CoD and madden... they always show how greedy they are to their "loyal" fanbase... applaud ubisoft for trying to push the envelope when their fanbase craves more...

Exactly.

What was your problem with IV? It was the best GTA in my opinion. Okay yes the map wasnt as big and you cant fly planes, etc BUT the overall gameplay mechanics were SOOO much better! Driving mechanics, Shooting mechanics, Physics, And Graphics. Also it had the best Story out of all the GTA's so far and had the best character development. If you didnt like IV sorry kid you aint gonna like V cuz all GTA's are gonna be realistic, Story driven games now.

I don't see what was so bad about GTA IV, sure the map wasn't as big and no planes, but it was still fun...

I sure as hell loved the Euphoria a lot though!

Nah! from an entertaining view point IV was boring compared to SA. San Andreas was huge, not just in the vastness of its map but the endless ways to play the game. IV was much more Linear, and you had the main storyline and not much more apart from the online play. It just depends on what you compare IV to, because if you compare it to anything that came out at the same time it just blew it away bar maybe the last MGS on the graphics side. Meh!

Let me just say that 3 Leaf Clover was easily the best mission in video gmae history for me. However,

The mechanics were indeed awesome, especially firing weapons, but controlling Niko still felt like he was walking in water, same with RDR, I hate that. The whole relatiohship thing was retarted, and only the most dedicated fanboys would disagree. The new realism thing is getting just so out of place in a VIDEO game. I play games to escape this world, not to go through the windshield and have to climb back in the damn car afterwards. I mean at least make a seatbelt mini-game and if you screw it up say, 25% of the time, then you could go through the windshield but then you'd have to go to the hospital, right? You want realism or not?

I also detested the motorcycle physics and they made it impossible to have any fun without dying almost right away. I guess I'm too much of a SA fanboy to like the game but that doesn't make me any different than most other gamers that favor one game over the other.

Let me just say that 3 Leaf Clover was easily the best mission in video gmae history for me. However,

The mechanics were indeed awesome, especially firing weapons, but controlling Niko still felt like he was walking in water, same with RDR, I hate that. The whole relatiohship thing was retarted, and only the most dedicated fanboys would disagree. The new realism thing is getting just so out of place in a VIDEO game. I play games to escape this world, not to go through the windshield and have to climb back in the damn car afterwards. I mean at least make a seatbelt mini-game and if you screw it up say, 25% of the time, then you could go through the windshield but then you'd have to go to the hospital, right? You want realism or not?

I also detested the motorcycle physics and they made it impossible to have any fun without dying almost right away. I guess I'm too much of a SA fanboy to like the game but that doesn't make me any different than most other gamers that favor one game over the other.

Now i will say this.... If GTA San Andreas had GTA IV mechanics..... It would be the best GTA of all time....... San Andreas had the content, IV had the gameplay.

• Like 1

Let me just say that 3 Leaf Clover was easily the best mission in video gmae history for me.

Well then you need to start playing alot more games. The day you play the Pripyat mission in Call of Duty 4 or any mission in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series you will be blown away.

I'm just hoping that there won't be hordes of COD fan boys coming into GTA and complaining about the weapons being overpowered and such.

Like what happened with Battlefield 3 and they gave into their demands to "Balance" the weapons...

That was a horrible decision and yet to this day the weapons are still fucked up... -_-

Yeah, because the grindfest towards the F-2000 and the built in wall hack that thing had totally didn't need to be balanced.

BF3 was broken at release and is still broken now. Throw it in the fucking bin because it's trash.

• Like 1

Let me just say that 3 Leaf Clover was easily the best mission in video gmae history for me.

Well then you need to start playing alot more games. The day you play the Pripyat mission in Call of Duty 4 or any mission in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series you will be blown away.

Yeah, because the grindfest towards the F-2000 and the built in wall hack that thing had totally didn't need to be balanced.

BF3 was broken at release and is still broken now. Throw it in the fucking bin because it's trash.

Sure some things needed to be fixed, but overall they broke even more things then they fixed...

It's still an okay game, other than COD.

Eventually someones going to come along, spend years on producing a brilliant game and itll blow cod out of the water. Maybe not. I just dont want to see the same sh*t every year, so maybe i'm hoping more than anything.

(Y)

Sure some things needed to be fixed, but overall they broke even more things then they fixed...

It's still an okay game, other than COD.

Still+failed+_0690ec973b13aa20d23afdce2e5c2943.jpeg

Debatable. They're both right on par with one another in terms of quality.

• Like 1

I think we can all agree V will be better than any Call of Doody game.

If COD outsells it, well Justin Beiber sells a lot of records too.