Sign in to follow this  
Airassault54

GTA IV Zombie Roleplay

If you would like to attend this event plz make sure you post your gamertag so i know your coming for the roleplay.---(XBOX 360 ONLY)

If you have ever played zombies on gta that would be best or any roleplay experience!

ZRP Basic Rules

Zombie Roleplay gives the survivors the ability to fend off the zombie horde or the (Crazy,curious,nice,depressed)-Survivors that are trying to make the best of the Liberty City they once knew.

The Match will be set into a 1 hour play time with 1/3---1/4 of the time as set up depending on the size of the lobby!---We always have 12 or more people in our ZRP Lobbies.

Zombies may not use vehicles or body armor----The only way zombies can use body armor is when the time limit reaches the half way point for the zombie roleplay not including the time for the survivors to gain items that will help them survive the Zombie Apocalyspe-----Zombie may Only use their knifes(If a zombie knifes a survivor their infected and have 7 minutes to find an antidote at a hospital)---U can add an extra 3 minutes if u try to sanatize the wound and kill some of the infection!(By using a med kit)

Survivors Must use the first 10-12 minutes to scavence for weapons and supplies--Items--medkits--antidotes-Survivors(Also that u could team up with)---U may not use vehicles unless u scavenge a gas station and call me Airassault54 when were in the lobby!!!!

Couple other rules will be explained to make sure the lobby is in order

U must have a mic to participate in the Zombie Roleplay---(PLZ NO KINECT MIC)

We will Host the lobby every sunday at 5-6 pm central(Usually we have enough people before 6)

Player Killing=Role play killing another player in the zrp legitly with a weapon u had

---(If the survivor has a medkit he can revive himself if they were gun shot wounds unless shot in head and killed with the hs)

Player Looting=Take another players items after they are killed

I always end up getting enough people i said i do have alot of experienced roleplayers on my friends list. Ive been playing with some for almost 4 years rping on GTA IV. Ive also been into hardcore roleplaying on garrysmod which allows it to go into more depth...We have an Evolution Roleplay but its only with experienced roleplayers every saturday. So if u dont think we will play and ur the only person that posts something well your hella lucky u get 2 play with us and everbody else is shit out of luck. Unless ofcourse they post their GT ;)