Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

New Grand Theft Auto Book "Jacked"

Hey Guys! Im not really new to your forums I just never posted that much and just came to hear everyone's thoughts. But I wanna get more involved because some of you guys have great ideas. So im pretty sure people know about the new GTA book comin out. I preordered mine on Amazon. Just wanna know if you think they will say anything about GTA V in the book. If this has already been covered then just delete this topic but i wanna hear you guys thoughts. What do you think?

Guest Marney

It's unauthorised and won't tell a real Rockstar Games fan anything they don't already know.

Don't waste your money buying it.

just wondering why tho. Is is not that good? And im a huge Rockstar fan btw. Im not one of these idiots that hate Max Payne because it got delayed.

just wondering why tho. Is is not that good? And im a huge Rockstar fan btw. Im not one of these idiots that hate Max Payne because it got delayed.

There is no new information on GTA 5 and the book will tell you what you already know. Unless it is published by Rockstar then there might be some info/

Guest Marney

I've read snippets from it in blatant plug-spots in newspapers and and there's nothing new in it for Rockstar fans. I won't be wasting my money on it because I already know everything worth knowing.

Agreed TreeFitty. Honestly this kinda a bullshit topic its just basically everything else has been covered already. I just saw that video from that dumbass GTA5VIDEOS and he said something about it.

I wonder how amazon can legally sell something someone is selling using rockstars trademarks and intellectual property

Guest Marney

Moving this to Media section...

This review by Eurogamer.net pretty much sums up me/Marney/whoever else's fears that there really isn't anything new with this book. It seems to be just rehashed info - and sometimes not correctly.

Yeah fuck the book, listen to the real experts - us.

I wonder how amazon can legally sell something someone is selling using rockstars trademarks and intellectual property

Fair use.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use "