this was from a topic i postedit makes sense here: well i was thinking maybe the story revolves around the robery and that the robery is the first mission. (were you pick the protagonist the black guy or the balcony guy.) and the story has to do with the reprocutions of robing the bank. what leads me to assume this well it would be a "bold new deriction in open world gameplay" and how the v in gta v is like a bank note. maybe the bank was owned by a gang or something. Think about it this could all be possible and seems likely.

this was from a topic i postedit makes sense here: well i was thinking maybe the story revolves around the robery and that the robery is the first mission. (were you pick the protagonist the black guy or the balcony guy.) and the story has to do with the reprocutions of robing the bank. what leads me to assume this well it would be a "bold new deriction in open world gameplay" and how the v in gta v is like a bank note. maybe the bank was owned by a gang or something. Think about it this could all be possible and seems likely.

The idea of the story revolving around the heist is plausible, but is nothing new. Next "picking" the protagonist is not the kind of thing R* would implement into their games. Lastly R* stated that the game revolves around the pursuit of the almighty dollar, giving way as to why the logo is a bank note. Not because it has to do with one robbery. I doubt it would also be the first mission. You need something to build up to the climax (if that'll be it). Your idea isn't all too great, and please learn how to use the English language.

• Like 1

The idea of the story revolving around the heist is plausible, but is nothing new. Next "picking" the protagonist is not the kind of thing R* would implement into their games. Lastly R* stated that the game revolves around the pursuit of the almighty dollar, giving way as to why the logo is a bank note. Not because it has to do with one robbery. I doubt it would also be the first mission. You need something to build up to the climax (if that'll be it). Your idea isn't all too great, and please learn how to use the English language.

Allthough I think your kinda harsh regarding the use of the english language (since we're simply, not all from an english speaking country, like me!), I do agree that revolving the storyline around one simple robbery would restrict the broadness of variety in missions a great deal. Also I'm no fan of the "multiple character theory", I just simply dont see it happen with R*. And yes a bankrobbery has to be earned, so to speak. You have to "grow" with your character, so the jobs you do for different taskgivers, culminates to things such as, bank robberies, stealing military jets, etc.

Guest Marney-1

Hopefully there are one or two heist type robberies to be carried out in GTA V so in anticipation of such mega missions, what kind of heists would make you do a sex wee? I'd particularly like to see something like this:

Story

Also, Swedish prison sentences ftw, well worth the risk!

there should be a mission of going to a concert(preferbly a rapper that everyone knows these days LIL WAYNE, it would be cool to see tha whole YMCMB crew up there like drake n nikki minaj, but ur mission is too kidnap this rapper for ransom(and he should sound like lil wayne in distress,similar to tha kidnap mission in GTA4 with that one italiain bitch)but yeah u kidnap and get a chance to take him sumwhere n beat him up a bit n hide hime in ur basement so anytime in free roam u could go down there n fuk up lil wayne for fun!! Until u turn him over for the money, or juss shoot him dead!!OFF THA TOP OF THADOME!!

there should be a mission of going to a concert(preferbly a rapper that everyone knows these days LIL WAYNE, it would be cool to see tha whole YMCMB crew up there like drake n nikki minaj, but ur mission is too kidnap this rapper for ransom(and he should sound like lil wayne in distress,similar to tha kidnap mission in GTA4 with that one italiain bitch)but yeah u kidnap and get a chance to take him sumwhere n beat him up a bit n hide hime in ur basement so anytime in free roam u could go down there n fuk up lil wayne for fun!! Until u turn him over for the money, or juss shoot him dead!!OFF THA TOP OF THADOME!!

Fantastic idea, someone should kidnap and violently torture, maim then murder each proud american member of YMCMB as slow as possible!

p02_17860791.jpg

Can I seize a ship please?

i would like something like this too. kill an entire crew of arms smugglers then drive the ship back to the docks.

Fantastic idea, someone should kidnap and violently torture, maim then murder each proud american member of YMCMB as slow as possible!

that would be awesome lol

One of my favorite missions in SA was the amphibious assualt.I would really like to see a similar one in V, it would even be better if they changed the usual heists from robbing banks and similar stuff to actually robbing a ship with gold. you'd have to hack a pc to learn of the ship's structure and when it would be stopping along the shore(for some reason) then the player would go diving along with his team of 3 to rob it . the player would then stop and fix a sniper on some portable platform to clear the front of the ship stealthily.then his mates would shoot a grapling hook and climb to the front and wait for the player and rob the ship preferably stealthily. After that it would be too dangerous and heavy to carry the bags all the way back so they throw them some place close. 2 days later you would dress like fishermen and go back to dive for the gold.

gta has always had its fair share of unique missions. such as the mission in sa when you burn all the weed for the truth and get blazed and in gtaiv the bank robery and in tbogt car theft mission with brucey and mori just to name a few. but what kind of unique mission would like to see just make up some cool ideas to keep us occupied until more info gets realeased. pearsonaly i would like to see one like in the movie TOWER HEIST if you haven't seen it it's about a group of hotel workers who get screwed out of there pentions and fired so thay plan a heist of the hotel google the rest if you want.

Sign in to follow this