Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Cast your vote: Forum Moderator's Elections

Nominees  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

instead, put that vote behind my man nigga, massacre...

brofistcover.jpg

i totally did that again, dude... seriously... it's like those scenes in half-baked...

and yes, i am withdrawing... i am not looking for that kind of position right now... gotta lot of stuff going on and not wanting more responsibility right now, because lord knows you fuck sticks would steal most of it...

Guest Marney1

Keep Bones in the vote. Hes more active than the most mods. Plus this aint official. This is just a fml vote like the old days.

Not official? Does this look as though it's in The Asylum. This isn't for fun.

Aw shit, with bOnEs gone... I don't want a position of responsibility. What if I accidentally make a noob cry?

All three left are active enough, i wouldn't mind any of them as a mod. As Mass wants it most I'll vote for him.

Honestly, I'd be willing to get on here more If I was a moderator, But on the other hand I've been back for less than a month

Keep Bones in the vote. Hes more active than the most mods. Plus this aint official. This is just a fml vote like the old days.

Didnt realize gold members ran this forum. Sorry.

They don't but everybody has an opinion on the forums, except the staff opinions are the biggest ones. If we speak up and tell them that the staff isn't doing there job then we put the ball in their court and it's up to them.

They don't but everybody has an opinion on the forums, except the staff opinions are the biggest ones. If we speak up and tell them that the staff isn't doing there job then we put the ball in their court and it's up to them.

yeah and? It still aint an official vote. Thats all i said. Psy and duff have the final say.

yeah and? It still aint an official vote. Thats all i said. Psy and duff have the final say.

That's where you're wrong the final say comes to Psy.

Also this

Just want to say that inactive moderators are being looked at, and new ones are being discussed.

Also this

Just want to say that inactive moderators are being looked at, and new ones are being discussed.

now youre just arguing for the fun of it. Lame dude. Still not official vote which is what i keep saying. Fuck!

Also this

now youre just arguing for the fun of it. Lame dude. Still not official vote which is what i keep saying. Fuck!

You're retarded if you think I was arguing, there's a difference between arguing and stateing. Also you have no proof that it isn't Official. I showed you proof of it new mods being looked into, and these are people the site prefer.

If I were a mod, I'd tell you two to get back on topic.

We don't know if this poll is going to affect the staff's decisions, but spamming it is only going to make it seem less relevant, so do me a solid and give this a rest, yeah?

Edit: Thanks, guys.

• Like 3

Getting into your new role already I see. :D

I'd still be the same Asylum dweller I've always been if I were a mod. Politely asking my friends to ease up on the spamming is better than just telling you guys to stop.