Sign in to follow this  
King Roo

Grand Theft Auto 5 Fighting System + Map Rumors

*sees "map rumours", doesn't watch video*

Well I think we should properly utilise the Euphoria physics engine and be able to kick random people in the bollocks, then see them fold up and collapse to their knees crying. Don't forget cunt punts too.

• Like 1

"Or is it going to be like this? I don't know" No shit sherlock. I hate when people who make video's discussing GTA V saying something like they have no idea what they game is gonna be like, we all already know that you know nothing!!!!! xD

I liked the last fighting system but id definitely lacked more moves and attacks. Something else hit me (pun) when I was watching the trailer, I realised the guys working out in the gym were pretty built so surely if the game will be realistic, it will be much more of a challenge going into a fight with them? I want to see a lot of pedestrians have their own fighting style, be fantastic to bump into a guy who you think you're going to beat the hell out of but it turns out he's a master at karate.

I want grunts or warrior crys or screams (whatever you wana call'em) while fighting. It would be kinda funny to fight A black belt Bruce Lee wanabe, and hear him screaming for every strike attempt he makes.

I expect it to be similar to GTA IV...no real reason to change it.

After all you shoot people way more often then you punch them in GTA.

As for so-called 'map rumors' *cough*bullshit*cough*

The hit detection or whatever it's actually called should be a lot better. For example, shooting someone in the knee should cripple them, not make them walk away clutching their stomach.

As for the physical fighting, I think it was alright in IV, but maybe a little more realistic would be good, and more animations and combos.

GTAIV's combat was bitter-sweet. I cant stand when they go for A body blow (hehe) and hit the air. I do like the idea this guy had about adding belts to the Cage Fighting minigame.

The hit detection or whatever it's actually called should be a lot better. For example, shooting someone in the knee should cripple them, not make them walk away clutching their stomach.

As for the physical fighting, I think it was alright in IV, but maybe a little more realistic would be good, and more animations and combos.

I loved going up to people with bats and knocking them out on the first hit. There should be more melee weapons, it would be cool if you could pick up things off the grounds like cender blocks, 2 by 4's, poles, etc. as well as your enemy could do the same.

Ya u go in this rednecks yard and throw a bottle break his window he grabs a log pole 2by 4 whatever and chases u or throws stuff at u y u run away that would be fun

I loved going up to people with bats and knocking them out on the first hit. There should be more melee weapons, it would be cool if you could pick up things off the grounds like cender blocks, 2 by 4's, poles, etc. as well as your enemy could do the same.

Yeah you should be able to pick up bricks and beat people with them. But if you can't, then there should at least be a lot more melee weapons than just the 2, knives and baseball bats.

Yeah you should be able to pick up bricks and beat people with them. But if you can't, then there should at least be a lot more melee weapons than just the 2, knives and baseball bats.

Yeah, I always thought it was funny when you would come across a civilians and he would pull out that big ass military knife, like hes just gunna carry that around with him all day for self defense. Needs more smaller but deadly typical pocket knifes such as switchblades, spring assisted knives, hell even your typical fold knife. They need to make it to where your enemy is trully fighting for his/her life using everything within grabing distance at their disposal.

Yeah, I always thought it was funny when you would come across a civilians and he would pull out that big ass military knife, like hes just gunna carry that around with him all day for self defense. Needs more smaller but deadly typical pocket knifes such as switchblades, spring assisted knives, hell even your typical fold knife. They need to make it to where your enemy is trully fighting for his/her life using everything within grabing distance at their disposal.

If there were switchblades i'd just be walking around all day activating it and pretending I'm Ezio.