Sign in to follow this  
machine321434

Gta V likely for March 2013

I for one am hoping for a 2012 release. I got Max Payne 3 Pre-Order Deal that ensures $20 off GTA V when it comes out. Read the fine print and it said offer expires Feb 2013 :/

Guest Marney-1

Nope, mla, apa, nothing.

i'm sorry, it's just really difficult to find. i believe it was posted a year or so ago, when i do find it i will promise to post it.

Come on man, this is the internet.

It could mean that they showed a 1.5 second scene of the new GTA trailer in a gamescom ad. I don't know what other meaning that could hold.

Love how that 1 second clip has caused everyone in the comments to say "GTA V!!!!one!11!" in case someone missed it.

I don't know if its normal for games release dates to be in order like in the image of the Fiscal year 2013 of T2 but it caught my attention how

GTA V is listed in between Bioshock and NBA or whatever it is,

Bioshock has a release date of Feb 2013 and NBA is 2014, would that mean that GTA V is expected to be released somewhere in between those two games?

What do use think?

Not as good as wot u fink, imo.

Maybe rockstar will surprise use and go for an october release, just in time for the holidays.

I hope they surprise us and release it in time for the holidays but i say 90% chance it will be in 2013. Im willing to wait for a better game with less bugs than if they rush it and having lots of bugs/glitches.

Early 2013 is probably the most likely, any later would be a really long time to wait to release a game. It's been almost 11 months already, and waiting another 7 months to March seems quite long to me, but what do I know. Hopefully we will get a release date before the end of the year.

I'm with the Q1 of fiscal 2013 2014 but as long as they dont start to postpone the release over and over again like with LA Noire, I'm fine with everything within the next 12 months

EDIT: I just realized we're already in fiscal 2013...

I'm with the Q1 of fiscal 2013, but as long as they dont start to postpone the release over and over again like with LA Noire, I'm fine with everything within the next 12 months

Delayed? Like GTA IV? RDR? MP3?

It's becoming a trend, let's hope it stops.

March 2013 is realistic, ME3 came out this March and sold very well, and I don't think there's any other big titles slated for next March as of yet? Mind you, it seems a bit stupid not to release it October/November time for the holiday period. Lets just hope it's not October/November 2013.

Why do I say that. Because R* are waiting for the R rating, which comes into affect down under on 1st Jan 2013 and I think Germany as well along with other european countries. I guess we just have to wait and see, If gta v comes out with a R rating in Australia then I'm right if not, then not. What are your thought's on this. And before I forget great Pic's from last week, hopefuly we see a new trailer mid sep to late oct. HOPEFULY !!!!!!

Sign in to follow this