Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Will GTA V have PS3 exclusive content?

I probably would have bought a PS3 first if it hadn't been $600. When they announced that, I immediately said fuck it and went with the 360. Even if IV had been PS3-exclusive I still would've waited until it hit $300.

Guest Marney1

Ask her exactly why she wants Kinect, then post it here (or anywhere) so I can give you the perfect thing to say to her to explain why Kinect sucks and is a huge waste of money, especially if you don't already have a 360.

Hmm I will, I know she's been playing it at her mates house and at work but I'm not sure what for. Probably some keep fit shit similar to the Wii stuff, glad she doesn't want a Wii though - she says they're shit and for kids.

I probably would have bought a PS3 first if it hadn't been $600. When they announced that, I immediately said fuck it and went with the 360. Even if IV had been PS3-exclusive I still would've waited until it hit $300.

i bought it when it was $400... since then i've invested $80 into a much bigger HDD... i guess if i would of waited for the slim i would of saved some money but, i was ready for the switch two years prior to the price drop... it was the GTA effect that forced it's hand in my decision to purchase something... and buying a 360 just didn't feel right either since the few gaming friends i do have, already owned one :D... i don't have any 360 gaming friends :(...

Guest Marney1

i bought it when it was $400... since then i've invested $80 into a much bigger HDD... i guess if i would of waited for the slim i would of saved some money but, i was ready for the switch two years prior to the price drop... it was the GTA effect that forced it's hand in my decision to purchase something... and buying a 360 just didn't feel right either since the few gaming friends i do have, already owned one :D... i don't have any 360 gaming friends :(...

I don't have any friends that play video games. Well there is one but he just plays the football games, I don't even mention games to them because they're not really interested.

my best friend, who doesn't play games often, has a PS3 and i borrowed his a couple months before i bought mine, which swayed my decision to buy one in the first place... he had uncharted and it blew me away...

i work with 2 PS3 players, know a couple others, and most of the people from this site are PS3 players too... we were the only system that got the GTAIV deathmatches and RDR stuff going :D...

Guest Marney1

I do have an account for Xbox (Marney1) but only had a quick go of TBoGT and Forza on my brother-in-laws one. He'd play with me if I get an Xbox, he loves GTA and RDR but he's usually writing guide books and making real money on Second Life.

He got this published a while ago, makes a living from his in game guide books in Second Life too.

383093296xscreen1.jpg

Edit: Just saw this info on Amazon, didn't realise he was doing that well.

"Andy Sullivan (aka Madddyyy Schnook in Second Life) gave up a GBP 65,000-a-year sales and marketing job to work full-time in Second Life. He is successfully supporting his family through his inworld publishing activities. He has sold 100,000 e-copies of his SL guides and has become one of the top twenty recognised brands within Second Life."

Keeps telling me to create an account because he reckons I'd be good at making money on it. Hmm, I might. :unsure: