Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

Well, when you and Ku Zi Mu decide you want to have a discussion, instead of stubbornly insisting you are right at all costs, let me know. Until then, I'm not interested.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

So you really think that if GTAV is on the Wii U, R* won't take advantage of the Wii U control. I didn't know your fate in R* was so little.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

So you really think that if GTAV is on the Wii U, R* won't take advantage of the Wii U control. I didn't know your fate in R* was so little.

I didn't know your stupidity was so rampant. You seriously took the information I gave and proved you wrong and tried to flip it to make you still look correct when your information is outdated. Also your lack of knowledge of DK's is amazing, almost all game companies have the original DK's when they were released.

It doesn't really matter to me if you think Im stupid. That has nothing to do with R* using Wii U control in ways that they can't with the 360 and PS3. Correct your quotes.

In my opinion, the Wii U controller doesn't seem like a good "harcore gamer" controller as you are so convinced Rockstar is trying to cater to. Also what awesome features could they include with the Wii U controller? Do you mean like the touch screen on the DS for CTW?

In my opinion, the Wii U controller doesn't seem like a good "harcore gamer" controller as you are so convinced Rockstar is trying to cater to. Also what awesome features could they include with the Wii U controller? Do you mean like the touch screen on the DS for CTW?

The possiblities can range anywhere from just having a map or HUD on the second screen to an inventory screen, to possibly even an entirely different menu to manage your drug trade or something. There are quite a few possibilities.

Also what awesome features could they include with the Wii U controller?

I'm a little uneduated on the Wii U. I'm wondering this ^ as well.

Im a little surprised your asking me this. I assumed you had an imagination. Here are some of IGN's ideas...      http://wii.ign.com/a.../1210750p1.html

I agree with the iPod idea, turning the Wii U control into an ingame phone sounds awesome. Custom music, weather channels, radio, mobile ingame internuts, mini games such as pool, solitare, hearts, virtual poker on the ingame iPod, State map, GPS etc. I assume these things will be on PS3 and 360 if there even in the game, but obviously better on Wii U with the Wii U control.

This is where there probably getting it from...

"We believe releasing GTA V in F4Q instead of F3Q will provide four advantages to TTWO: 1) a less crowded window away from the big holiday releases such as Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed etc. Recall, the previous GTA title (GTA IV) was released on April 29, 2008, i.e., also away from the holiday period; 2) smoother earnings in FY14 especially if GTA V launches in the last month of FY13 (March 2013); in other words it will result in stronger GTA V catalog sales in FY14; 3) a larger installed base including the potential for launch on Nintendo Wii U; and 4) an extra couple of months to polish the game."

I pasted the wrong link...

http://www.nintengen.com/2012/03/gta-v-to-launch-in-2013-wii-u-version.html

Also what awesome features could they include with the Wii U controller?

I'm a little uneduated on the Wii U. I'm wondering this ^ as well.

Im a little surprised your asking me this. I assumed you had an imagination.

I guess the Wii U is just not interesting enough to provide me the motivation to do the research.

Plus, the features that you described almost put me to sleep before I finished reading the sentence (much like Wii U discussion in general).

Anyway, I'll be too busy playing through the storyline, multiplayer, fucking shit up etc. to worry about the weather, card games, pool, or whatever else this groundbreaking technology can provide.

Damn. Looks like we were both wrong about the Wii U's power...

http://www.gamesindu...-developers-say

Once again, the developers still do not have a final product.

Again just admit to your self that Nintendo is not the console for real gamers and by what I mean real gamers is people that game constantly or competitively. Nintendo is a console I would suggest to my girlfriend for her to have fun on.

• Like 1

Even if it does come out for Nintendo u, no one is going to buy another console when the game is available for ps3 and xbox360.........

Again just admit to your self that Nintendo is not the console for real gamers and by what I mean real gamers is people that game constantly or competitively. Nintendo is a console I would suggest to my girlfriend for her to have fun on.

So you're saying that to be a "real" gamer, you have to be a graphics whore.

Wow, thats a bold statement. The Wii is the only Nintendo console that I consider to not be for "real gamers". SNES, N64, GameBoy, Gamecube and DS are great consoles for all "real gamers".

So what Im getting from alot of members is GTAV won't be on Wii U because they are PS3/360 fanbois. Correct? Seems stupid to me, but whatever, its your opinion. I'm not an intolerant asshole so there ya go. Ooooo, I just can't wait for the inevitable, predictable reply to my last sentence!

Sign in to follow this