Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

Guest Marney1

What would you think of R* releasing Gta 5 on Nintendo's next system?

Well we haven't had any news of that. Why don't you fill us in on all the details?

As of now, we don't have a lot of info, but R* ha said they are " seriously considering" it, and seeing that R* has already done a title on wii ( bully), it shows that they would be willing to work with Nintendo on gta for the Wii U.

Guest Marney1

As of now, we don't have a lot of info, but R* ha said they are " seriously considering" it, and seeing that R* has already done a title on wii ( bully), it shows that they would be willing to work with Nintendo on gta for the Wii U.

Who is 'we' and can you provide a link to the source of this information?

http://n4g.com/news/...at-it-seriously

Here's your link. This thread isn't so much about hard facts as it is about listening to other's opinions on the subject.

That was the Take-Two CEO talking in general about any of the games. They didn't point to any specific title and Zelnick would say the same thing about any console or device because they want to go where the money is.

edit: Actually, the way the original article is written, Zelnick doesn't appear to be talking about only Rockstar either:

Do you see 2K and Take-Two producing more titles for Nintendo’s Wii U console? Are Rockstar games going to come out for that?

We’ll see. We are looking at it seriously and at the relationship with Nintendo. We have supported the Wii and it has worked for us. We have done Carnival Games for the Wii. They support the platform and they were pretty excited about what they have seen. It will not be driven by me pounding the table saying do it, it will be driven by economic opportunity and creative opportunity.

This is how info gets misconstrued. It starts with a simple interview, another website posts some excerpts in a way that kind of changes the original meaning, and then n00bs pounce on it without looking at the source and mess it up further.

Thank you for clarifying. Please realize that I am not an expert on the subject, nor do I claim to be. I just wanted to hear what others had to say about gta 5 coming to the wii u. I do thank you for clearing the confusion, though.

SMH You guys are bitches. Stop barking at unfamiliar faces. If an old member posted the same exact topic, your replies would be completely different. I see nothing wrong with asking opinions on GTAV being on the Wii U, its just as capable as the PS3 and the 360. It'll probably just come out A year later for Wii U anyway.

Besides, he typed...

What WOULD you think of R* releasing Gta 5 on Nintendo's next system?

Not...

What DO you think of R* releasing Gta 5 on Nintendo's next system?

Im going to assume you know the difference those two words create in each question...

• Like 2

And so concludes our Wii U discussion regarding GTA V.

For someone who didn't like me intruding in your thread, you sure as hell don't hold back when it's someone elses. Looks like I need to do some cleaning.

EDIT: Okay, that's 27 posts deleted. If I have to delete anymore there will be suspensions. I know there's a lot of shit posted in here, but this thread is original, and we can't have you lot ruining it for everyone.

I really think R* could be missing a market if they choose not to put gta5 on wii u. If the processing power is what Nintendo says it is, it should be an easy port. Plus, I think that it would be nice if they could put an interactive map of Los santos on the touchscreen.

• Like 1

I really think R* could be missing a market if they choose not to put gta5 on wii u. If the processing power is what Nintendo says it is, it should be an easy port. Plus, I think that it would be nice if they could put an interactive map of Los santos on the touchscreen.

What market? A lot of people trust Sony and Xbox, and would rather wait for them to release their next generation of consoles that will be more powerful than the Wii U, in only a short time after.

What market? A lot of people trust Sony and Xbox, and would rather wait for them to release their next generation of consoles that will be more powerful than the Wii U, in only a short time after.

What market? How about the huge Nintendo fan base, or the Xbox or ps3 owners who want to upgrade to a wii u while they possibly wait years for a new Sony or Microsoft console.

What market? How about the huge Nintendo fan base, or the Xbox or ps3 owners who want to upgrade to a wii u while they possibly wait years for a new Sony or Microsoft console.

The majority of the Nintendo fanbase are young children, and those who aren't are interested in classic games like Zelda and Mario, not GTA.

The majority of the Nintendo fanbase are young children, and those who aren't are interested in classic games like Zelda and Mario, not GTA.

That's why I think nintendo would do anything for R* to get gta 5 on the wii u, so they could bring back the core gamer, as the wii u is meant to do

That's why I think nintendo would do anything for R* to get gta 5 on the wii u, so they could bring back the core gamer, as the wii u is meant to do

Maybe so, as it does have a huge headstart over both the other next-gen consoles. But I'm definitely going to be waiting to get the PS4 rather than the Wii U, and so will most people.

If it can handle it, then I don't see why not. The game will (probably) primarily be made for Xbox 360 and PS3, followed by a PC port and possibly a Wii U port. I can't see them fully developing it on the Wii U though. I too don't believe the Wii U market holds much potential for GTAV. Most gamers who want GTAV will have an Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.

I too don't believe the Wii U market holds much potential for GTAV. Most gamers who want GTAV will have an Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.

Hopefully he will understand now after you said it, along with the 619,294,951 times I've said it.

GTA Chinatown Wars. Nintendo DS. Nuff said.

The DS is hardly a console... It's more of a handheld device like the PSP or PS Vita.

And?

If it can handle it, then I don't see why not. The game will (probably) primarily be made for Xbox 360 and PS3, followed by a PC port and possibly a Wii U port.

Hopefully he will understand now after you said it, along with the 2 times I've said it.

GTA Chinatown Wars. Nintendo DS. Nuff said.

The DS is hardly a console... It's more of a handheld device like the PSP or PS Vita.

And?

The fuck do you mean "And?" Your whole point was that GTA has been on a nintendo console, which is hasn't.

My point was R* has worked with Nintendo to make GTA games before. Why the fuck are you so biased towards Nintendo? What really makes you think they won't port GTAV to the Wii U? Think of all the POSSIBILITYS.. :drool:

Btw, the DS is A console, so GTA has technically been on A Nintendo console. :bird:

My point was R* has worked with Nintendo to make GTA games before. Why the fuck are you so biased towards Nintendo? What really makes you think they won't port GTAV to the Wii U? Think of all the POSSIBILITYS.. :drool:

Btw, the DS is A console, so GTA has technically been on A Nintendo console. :bird:

Don't use words when you don't know what they mean. And what are the "POSSIBILITYS"?

My point is just that GTA V would more likely come out on the current generation of the console than the next generation. Console? it hardly qualifies as one, same with the legendary gameboy's and PS Vitas/PSPs. They are all handheld devices, not consoles.

I am biased towards Nintendo for watering down the gaming market with all these family-friendly, keep fit proud americany get up and dance around like an idiot "games" that aren't actually games. I've never owned a Nintendo product*, and I reserve a particular hatred for the Wii or any future product using that name. It's not true gaming, which should involve sitting on your arse with a basic controller in your hands moving as little as possible.

*Actually tell a lie, I had an original Gameboy back in '92.

Also, I always hated Mario when I was a kid.

I'm just stating my general opinion here, it doesn't related in any way to the argument going on.

*wipes arse and leaves*

Sign in to follow this