Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

no comment for now just go back to babbling about the person you think may or may not be Ashley .

comment now im not going to get in to fight over something silly like that.

No ones fighting, just suggesting you actually try and contribute to the actual conversation instead of spouting bullshit.

i wounder if he's talking to me?

i wish i knew what there jacket said?..

I really don't get why you guys think that's Ashley. That girl is wearing completely different clothing, she's not as pale or skinny as Ashley, and her hair color is off.

• Like 1

It's a few years later, they're not going to use the exact same character model. She even got paler and skinnier between IV and TBoGT. Right now it's the best guess seeing as she's wearing a biker jacket and hanging out with Trevor.

One character that I am really expecting to see is Louis's father. From what I remember he's supposed to be stationed at a military base on the west coast.

I would like to see Tony from tbogt return. It's kinda possible, because in one of the cutscenes from the last mission, Louis said to Tony that he had to get out of LC. Maybe he does it and goes to LS.

Niko, Packie, CJ, Louis.

what do they have any importants of to be mentioned?

dislikes your comment.

I would say i wanted to see Dwayne Forge back, but some people would have killed him so i think it is unlikely that those "choice kill" characters will come back...

(i can see why they are shying away from that with having 3 characters)

Lil Jacob would be nice but i just think he wont. (I liked how when he smoked you could see it billow out of the windows. Nice touch.)

All the people i really wanted to see have been confirmed not to be in it so i am a bit pissed. Packie is just damn pimp..

• Like 1

I would say i wanted to see Dwayne Forge back, but some people would have killed him so i think it is unlikely that those "choice kill" characters will come back...

Lil Jacob would be nice but i just think he wont. (I liked how when he smoked you could see it billow out of the windows. Nice touch.)

All the people i really wanted to see have been confirmed not to be in it so i am a bit pissed. Packie is just damn pimp..

Maybe Jimmy will take up the car-smoking role. I liked that too lol.

I'm almost sure we'll see a mission where we switch to Trevor just after he's waking up from a bender or something and we get to really see things from his perspective.

• Like 1

I'm almost sure we'll see a mission where we switch to Trevor just after he's waking up from a bender or something and we get to really see things from his perspective.

God I hope so. I'm guessing he'll stretch, grab a gas can and light up his morning truck.

And if you look down three spaces, you'll see an entry telling you not to backseat moderate. No one's going to listen if you're not staff, just wait for me to come around and berate them.