Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

Now that Massacre mentions it, Phil and Trevor do share a lot of similarities. Military service, drug/alcohol abuse, dredges of society...Both completely insane.

I was thinking the same thing lol

Trevor is apparently a total psycho and Niko is like the least psycho protagonist to date.

From what we have seen so far, Franklin is more like Luis. Doesn't remind me of CJ at all... oh wait, they are both black. I see the connection now haha XD

Now that Massacre mentions it, Phil and Trevor do share a lot of similarities. Military service, drug/alcohol abuse, dredges of society...Both completely insane.

*Waits for rumors about Trevor being Phil's long lost son*

Maybe in Radio Los Santos you can hear "OG GROVES ARE STILL BANGIN" and I doubt we will actually see anyone important mention people like CJ

I wanna c brusie and little jacob return.....it wuld wurk bcuz little jacob luvs to smoke n itz legal tu smoke n la and brucie can become famous in vinewood

Dear Lord...

• Like 1

Now that you mentioned Ashley, the guy that Trevor's stomping on looks alot like Jhonny in this frame :o

trailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg

Black jacket with a big white logo of some sort, same dingy blue jeans and black boots. Yup, definitely could be Johnny.

*watches trailer for more shots*

Okay, so after watching the trailer I got a clear shot of the back of the jacket. No Lost MC logo but he could've removed it due to The Lost MC beung dead. Looks a bit chunkier than Johnny too, and the boots seem a bit brown with just the soles being black.

Probably just someone else, but it could still be Johnny.

I don't think that's Johnny, but I've always thought that the girl in that scene could be Ashley. Also, R* has said that protagonists and other important characters from gta 4 won't return in gta 5.

I don't think that's Johnny, but I've always thought that the girl in that scene could be Ashley. Also, R* has said that protagonists and other important characters from gta 4 won't return in gta 5.

but what if its Ashley's sister who is in the angels of death. what ever the case all we know is hes stomping the shit out of some bicker gang member, which is probably why in the shot of him in the plane and the van behind him has people shooting at it.

See thats why people get annoyed with you. Usually when trying to deduce something like if that's her or not, one works with the clues and whatever evidence they can find. You come out of left field with some story of her fictional sister and plane chases.

• Like 1

See thats why people get annoyed with you. Usually when trying to deduce something like if that's her or not, one works with the clues and whatever evidence they can find. You come out of left field with some story of her fictional sister and plane chases.

i don't Know what your getting at and i don't care but im sorry if i appear dumb to you and have a high IQ level but that's not my problem and its an opinion so calm down.