Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

C'mon man, play as a 34 year old dude isn't cool, the only one I can agree is Packie. And I meant the old fellows of the past generation.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other, but, just for educational purposes, the closest real-life counterparts to the types of criminals that GTA portrays (with the exception of CJ and Luis) are mostly in their 30's. Really, the only criminals that are in their 20's are the pussies that join street gangs in the ghetto, and that's not the type of story I'm expecting in V.

• Like 1

CARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSONCARL JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I forgot all about Little Jacob. I would love to see him or Yusuf back, not playable but like the same way he was in TBoGT.

Thank you very much for all your comments. Keep them coming in!

Oh Yeah Yusuf; in my opnion he is by far the funniest character in the IV era. I love how he acts like a typical local from here in Dubai, but in America. It's hilarious

I don't give a fuck one way or the other, but, just for educational purposes, the closest real-life counterparts to the types of criminals that GTA portrays (with the exception of CJ and Luis) are mostly in their 30's. Really, the only criminals that are in their 20's are the pussies that join street gangs in the ghetto, and that's not the type of story I'm expecting in V.

Or hackers.

I forgot all about Little Jacob. I would love to see him or Yusuf back, not playable but like the same way he was in TBoGT.

Oh Yeah Yusuf; in my opnion he is by far the funniest character in the IV era. I love how he acts like a typical local from here in Dubai, but in America. It's hilarious

Or hackers.

"We have lift off moterfuckas"

Little Jacob & Sweet, I think that would be a good set to do missions for.

Deffinetly. They say there's a familiar face you have to break from prison. Maybe it's CJ or Badman.

Or hackers.

"We have lift off moterfuckas"

Little Jacob & Sweet, I think that would be a good set to do missions for.

Deffinetly. They say there's a familiar face you have to break from prison. Maybe it's CJ or Badman.

Who's "they"

I forgot all about Little Jacob. I would love to see him or Yusuf back, not playable but like the same way he was in TBoGT. Thank you very much for all your comments. Keep them coming in!

I found him annoying, except for one line, which is pretty much my favourite in GTA 4:

I forgot all about Little Jacob. I would love to see him or Yusuf back, not playable but like the same way he was in TBoGT. Thank you very much for all your comments. Keep them coming in!

I found him annoying, except for one line, which is pretty much my favourite in GTA 4:

That's what I found funny, how obnoxious he is. I think if you experience what locals are like here and you compare it with Yusuf you will find it funny as he is so stereotypical.

I wouldn't necessarily like to see any of the old characters back, seeing as how their personalities could be easily recreated with new characters.

But I'd like to see a "Truth-like" character and a "Mike Toreno-like" character.

I agree, and honestly I'd prefer a career criminal badass type who also has a moral compass. An older protag doesn't bother me in the slightest, and actually having one who is middle-aged but still somewhat agile, an excellent marksman, and criminally intelligent because of experience is a big plus. Think someone like Bruce Willis in the Die Hard films (even though he wasn't a criminal). I'm looking forward to protag banter like "I'm getting to old for this shit," ha.

• Like 1

Patrick Mackery and Niko are going to be in Gta5 because at the end of gta4 dlc patrick is boarding a flight to San Andreas and If you go to gta 4 Rockstar and go to very bottom and move the stuff around its say plane ticket for niko Bellic from Liberty city to San Andreas

• Like 1

i would love to see everything from san andreas but then better because san andreas was the best game of them all

I agree, San Andreas set the bar for GTA! So Rockstar do have a long way to go.

Patrick Mackery and Niko are going to be in Gta5 because at the end of gta4 dlc patrick is boarding a flight to San Andreas and If you go to gta 4 Rockstar and go to very bottom and move the stuff around its say plane ticket for niko Bellic from Liberty city to San Andreas

Yeah, I noticed that. I'd love to see that, as I enjoyed doing Packie's missions and playing as Niko in GTA IV!

I think tommy could return but i doubt it would be as main character, wouldn't he be around 50 years old? that's a bit old to be running around los santos is it would, personally i think it would be cool to play as someone in tommys family like say he has had a son and you play as him doin things for your father it would be a nice little twist but that's just my thoughts

That doesnt mean that he COULDNT be the protagonist. Ive seen 50 year olds that are quite healthy, and who is to say it isnt him? we wont know till we get more info, or the game comes out. and i agree with other people that some of the other charactors could be easter eggs, maybe hidden ones, or even on the news or somthing.

I hope to see someone like Sweet, or maybe Ceaser Vailpando. because they would both be pretty old, but whos to say you cant do jobs for the gang leaders. I also would like to see The truth come back, he was one of my favorite charactors of the whole series. And Maybe if Mike Torreno comes back, you would have to do odd jobs for whatever agency he is in. I think Mike Torreno would give you alot of mission options, and so would the Truth.

I think tommy could return but i doubt it would be as main character, wouldn't he be around 50 years old? that's a bit old to be running around los santos is it would, personally i think it would be cool to play as someone in tommys family like say he has had a son and you play as him doin things for your father it would be a nice little twist but that's just my thoughts

That doesnt mean that he COULDNT be the protagonist. Ive seen 50 year olds that are quite healthy, and who is to say it isnt him? we wont know till we get more info, or the game comes out. and i agree with other people that some of the other charactors could be easter eggs, maybe hidden ones, or even on the news or somthing.

I hope to see someone like Sweet, or maybe Ceaser Vailpando. because they would both be pretty old, but whos to say you cant do jobs for the gang leaders. I also would like to see The truth come back, he was one of my favorite charactors of the whole series. And Maybe if Mike Torreno comes back, you would have to do odd jobs for whatever agency he is in. I think Mike Torreno would give you alot of mission options, and so would the Truth.

Well now we all now its Trevor, Michael and Franklin so this is done