Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

I doubt anyone will from the III universe, as confirmed by Rockstar numerous times. If they do, it will most likely be as an easter egg on the news, TV or radio or something like that. I hope to see Packie as well, and do some missions with the McReary's Los Santos. But other than that, I doubt anyone will be returning, because a new game means new characters for you to learn about.

• Like 1

Personally I have a hunch it might be Tommy Vercetti as the main character, or at least as one of the characters in the game - the voice in the trailer sounds very familiar......brings back memory from Vice City, so maybe it might be him, but who knows :) It would be awesome if it was though, or maybe CJ too?

• Like 1

Personally I have a hunch it might be Tommy Vercetti as the main character, or at least as one of the characters in the game - the voice in the trailer sounds very familiar......brings back memory from Vice City, so maybe it might be him, but who knows :) It would be awesome if it was though, or maybe CJ too?

Tommy would be too old now.

I think tommy could return but i doubt it would be as main character, wouldn't he be around 50 years old? that's a bit old to be running around los santos is it would, personally i think it would be cool to play as someone in tommys family like say he has had a son and you play as him doin things for your father it would be a nice little twist but that's just my thoughts

I think tommy could return but i doubt it would be as main character, wouldn't he be around 50 years old? that's a bit old to be running around los santos is it would, personally i think it would be cool to play as someone in tommys family like say he has had a son and you play as him doin things for your father it would be a nice little twist but that's just my thoughts

61 I think

It would be pretty cool if it could be someone from San Andreas but I think it might be Tommy Vercetti. The guy in the trailer sounds a lot like him and I wouldn't be surprised. It would be cool if Rosenburg could return in the game too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

61 I think

really that old well in that case i can't really see R* giving us someone that old to play as since it makes more sense to play as a younger guy since your goin to be chased by the cops after all it is *grand theft auto* but i could be wrong

I think we deserve some sort of appearance from Niko. :) Just like how we saw Claude in San Andreas a few times. Very sadly I don't think Roman could at all as you had that stupid option where he could be killed :( (which I did not take, kate died in mine) Buuuuut i'd like to see some of the random people we met appear in Los Santos. Hmm it's doubtful but Lil Jacob would fit Los Santos.