In GTA 4 (IV- whatever) I did not like the fact that there was only one spot (that was easier to get to) in multiplayer to get helicopters because people always killed you before you got in one. You could go to other places to get helis but they were too difficult for me to find and get to. Does anyone agree with me? ( No other topics, already checked- thank you forum on "search before you post".)

( No other topics, already checked- thank you forum on "search before you post".)

I like you, you're not a fucking idiot.

Also, yeah, a few more helipads are always welcome.

More helis are always a good thing, but I'm not sure I agree that they are hard to find in multiplayer, they're a lot easier to find than in normal gameplay. And getting shot just as you're about to do something is par for the course in multiplayer.

Helicopters are everywhere in multiplayer, but I think that was just a bad example. There are a lot of vehicles that are impossible to get in multiplayer unless they happen to be in the spawn rotation (e.g. if you want an Infernus, you need to wait for the Coquettes to begin spawning. A couple of minutes later you'll see Infernuses driving around as well).

I also hope they fix the glitch where a car won't spawn if there are too many players nearby. Take the bike shop in northern Alderney - if there are a couple of people in the multistorey car park opposite, the bikes won't spawn.

Guest Marney1

Helicopters are everywhere in multiplayer, but I think that was just a bad example. There are a lot of vehicles that are impossible to get in multiplayer unless they happen to be in the spawn rotation (e.g. if you want an Infernus, you need to wait for the Coquettes to begin spawning. A couple of minutes later you'll see Infernuses driving around as well).

I also hope they fix the glitch where a car won't spawn if there are too many players nearby. Take the bike shop in northern Alderney - if there are a couple of people in the multistorey car park opposite, the bikes won't spawn.

I know what you mean about the bikes there. Sometimes you can see them but they disappear as you approach and that's a pisser.

Personally, I thought the helicopter spawns were fine (of course I've played so much I know where all the helicopters are:))

but if were just talking about general vehicle spawns/locations, I've always thought it would be a good idea to have a specific spawn location for every vehicle in the game (ex. the sultan RS behind the garage and the sentinel at the control tower). Like if I wanted a sabre turbo, it could always be on the side of the road behind the vinewood sign. However, if they fix the no cars spawning glitch & the thing where only a set of 5 cars spawn at a time like Duff said, then there's really no need but I think it would be useful nonetheless

That was one advantage of all the safe houses in SA - I kept specific cars in each garage, so if you needed a certain vehicle it was already stashed somewhere. That was easier than trolling the right part of town in hopes of finding a certain bike, truck etc., just cause the map was so huge.