Sign in to follow this  
LordSugarDaddy

What if R* worked with Bethesda

Hellooo fellow posters! Here's something I was thinking about, now in my opinion Bethesda and Rockstar do the best open world games out to date, Bethesda obviously for their Fallout and Elder Scrolls series, and Rockstar for the GTA series and RDR ect! which made wonder ... how do you think GTA would turn out if Rockstar and Bethesda made the game together? Just want to add by the way this isn't a rumour, just a bit of fun speculations and opinions, would this be good or bad? and why? do you think they can benefit from each over? what do you think the game will turn out like? and will it benefit the GTA series or destroy it?

Edited by TreeFitty
Annoying red font is annoying

I'd think about it better without the eye maiming font color

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Well this sure went off topic faster than I expected ... ermm .. not sure what you're talking about their ... I don't own an iPhone, hence I don't know what this app is you're talking about and ermmm .. as for the font colour ... well that's my choice, you don't see me randomly commenting on peoples post criticising random things I don't like and you know why? well because I'm not a douche =) so unless you have anything productive to contribute to me post, by all means ...

tumblr_ltdyivNgrI1qeb5vb.gif

First, that iPhone app comment is his signature, which the iPhone automatically tacks onto any message sent from it, he just changed what it says. Second, there's a difference between criticizing someone's post and pointing out that the large, bolded, bright red text they used is an eyesore that will discourage people from reading the whole thing.

On topic, I wouldn't want the two working together on GTA, or any of the two companies' IPs, for that matter, but I would love to see them collaborate on a new IP.

First, that iPhone app comment is his signature, which the iPhone automatically tacks onto any message sent from it, he just changed what it says. Second, there's a difference between criticizing someone's post and pointing out that the large, bolded, bright red text they used is an eyesore that will discourage people from reading the whole thing.

On topic, I wouldn't want the two working together on GTA, or any of the two companies' IPs, for that matter, but I would love to see them collaborate on a new IP.

Eh you're right =P is there anyway to change it once I've posted it? =)

Not for a gta. But maybe for a completly new game. GTA's all about the fast paced action. Games like fallout and scrolls are more about the adventuring and exploring than the action. I couldn't ever see the two combined personally.

Maybe they could do it for a modern day rpg where you're not in post apocalipic times nor fantasy land with dragons. Sort of like an L.A. Noire/Heavy Rain combo with some skill upgrades chucked in.

Your a fucking asstroll (asshole+Troll)

Guest Marney1

Your a fucking asstroll (asshole+Troll)

And you're even worse for feeding him.

And they managed to fit all of those quest-breaking bugs on there too. Lol.

R* doesn't really use the RPG aspect of levelling up and making your character progressively stronger by spending points on attributes and skills. I'm not sure how that would work if the two companies did a collaborative project.

I find the whole QD troll situation amusing, he isn't a troll. He's more of an anal-loving, crotchless-panty wearing pixie.

Yes, for one reason. They managed to fit Skyrim onto one disc for the Xbox 360. I Believe Rockstar could learn from that lol

If Rockstar got rid of cutscenes the game could be easily condensed into a couple of gigabytes. Wouldn't be much of a GTA game though.

Yes, for one reason. They managed to fit Skyrim onto one disc for the Xbox 360. I Believe Rockstar could learn from that lol

If Rockstar got rid of cutscenes the game could be easily condensed into a couple of gigabytes. Wouldn't be much of a GTA game though.

Yeah that wouldn't be worth it lol