Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

[BUSTED] Rockstar working with 2K Czech? (RUMOURED)

Guest Marney1

Saw this appear last night. It's a non-story in my opinion.

"A source told us...." - Doesn't even say "a source close to R*" or anything, means nothing anyway even if it is true.

"A source told us...." - Doesn't even say "a source close to R*" or anything, means nothing anyway even if it is true.

Well I wouldn't be that harsh I believe it could open up some doors. I liked the police system they had for Mafia II

Guest Marney1

Well I wouldn't be that harsh I believe it could open up some doors. I liked the police system they had for Mafia II

What I'm saying is they're both under Take-Two's banner so even if there is some collaboration it wouldn't be a huge surprise, even if they are seperate companies.

Sometimes it's nice to get fresh ideas. Many people (on this site even) have said Mafia had some good ideas or features. Since they are all under Take-Two, a small sharing of ideas isn't necesserily a bad thing. It's not like they are working with EA.

Pretty much what Marney said.