Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'B' (Monday 12th March 2012)

Guest Marney1

I was so rusty since I'm used to RDR (IV feels so slow). Although there was one close confrontation with Vicey where I kept moving around because I was hitting the wrong buttons and ended up getting him. :P

:lol: I know, I kept using Assassin's Creed moves and they weren't quite right!! It was fun.

We'll have to have a few free mode sessions to practice. These matches are really fun when we get quite a few joining in.

Guest Marney1

Having a free roam session massacring each other then realised we were in friendly fire OFF mode. Just stood there staring at each other like "WTF?" :P

^ Who the fuck was he? He just appeared and started punching TreeFitty's head in. :D

Guest Marney1

My zip was stuck and gtagrl was kind enough to fix it for me. With her mouth. :P

We need a full chat log to lol at. :P

• Like 1

some pics I took:

post-3-0-77824900-1331608723.jpg

So you were on gta when you were meant to be working? what if you had got a call for a job or something (this on the basis of you being a fireman and not just a strange cunt that broke into a firestation to use their ps3)

Guest Marney1

Marney, at least you got the car in the shot while you were playing "G.I. Joe has a job for Barbie" with our avatars.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gtagrl. :P

You suck better than a Dyson!

dy3.jpg

;)

Edit: I'm still laughing at TreeFitty getting 'shock & awed' by a complete stranger. :roll:

Marney, at least you got the car in the shot while you were playing "G.I. Joe has a job for Barbie" with our avatars.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gtagrl. :P

You suck better than a Dyson!

dy3.jpg

;)

You ball better than a Dyson.

I think Vicey was expermenting with different ways to die.

I find it boring with auto aim off, too long and drawn out. I just want to get in there, two shots to the head, kill someone, get killed myself and repeat.

So you were on gta when you were meant to be working? what if you had got a call for a job or something (this on the basis of you being a fireman and not just a strange cunt that broke into a firestation to use their ps3)

What Massy said. It's my PS3 anyway I just used the TV screen in the bay.

I think Vicey was expermenting with different ways to die.

I find it boring with auto aim off, too long and drawn out. I just want to get in there, two shots to the head, kill someone, get killed myself and repeat.

Kill and repeat to infinity is exactly why I don't like having auto-aim on, although I guess you rack up stats that way.

Every so often we'd just hear a huge BOOM, and then it would pop up: Vicey died. (Vicey shocked and awed himself?)