Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'B' (Monday 12th March 2012)

Guest Marney1

6pm EST/11pm GMT

Settings chosen by winner of Deathmatch 'A' - ViceMan [View Highlights]

• Platform: PS3
  • Duration: 45 mins
  • Auto-Aim: ON
  • Weapons: Powerful
  • Police: OFF
  • Traffic: Parked
  • Pedestrians: OFF
  • Blips: ON
  • Online I.D Display: ON
  • Reticule Health: ON
  • Voice Chat: ON
  • Respawn Distance: Medium
  • Respawn Time: 1 sec
  • Time of Day: Midday
  • Weather: Cloudy
  • Dogs: Barking mad
  • Rape: After every kill

• No leaving the designated map or glitching. Winner chooses next event settings.

Confirmed Players & Sony Entertainment Network I.D:

1. trathen93 [trathen]
  2. Marney1 [Marney-1]
  3. TreeFitty [therealtreefitty]
  4. ViceMan [ViceyThaShizzle]
  5. Psy [Psycopsy]
  6. bOnEs [artistadam]
  7. DuPz0r [bushkaUK]
  8. Ku Zi Mu 789 [kuz789]
  9. gtagrl [gtagrl]
  10. the truth [deathbymanson]

Post your iGTA5 member name and SEN I.D. to join the list.

Deathmatch 'B' recap with pics

Guest Marney1

I might be free. No guarantees.

If anyone is a 'maybe' then they can go on the list so it looks like it's actually going ahead.

I'll put myself as a maybe, it depends on how good my internet connection is that night. It'll be good to get back to gta online, I've been on gta 4 the past few days trying to kill all the pigeons being the trophy whore I am.

Guest Marney1

I'll put myself as a maybe, it depends on how good my internet connection is that night. It'll be good to get back to gta online, I've been on gta 4 the past few days trying to kill all the pigeons being the trophy whore I am.

You've always had connection problems in the past.

Not sure if it ever made a difference but didn't we used to presume having bOnEs as the inviting host was the best bet when it came to running a smooth glitch-free match?

Guest Marney1

I played a random game online, and some people are unbelievable with their long distance accuracy. I don't understand how they're so good!

Vicey is like that, it's like he's using auto-aim even though he's not. I just tried running him over in cars in Deathmatch 'A' last night.

I obviously use the crouch and burst fire technique. But some guy i was up against totally destroyed me, and he was just standing peeking out from hiding places with an ak47 or m4. It was almost as if he kept getting headshots every time. Both of us out of auto-aim range.

Does headshot kills actually work in GTA? what i mean is, do they kill you quicker than a body shot?

Guest Marney1

I obviously use the crouch and burst fire technique. But some guy i was up against totally destroyed me, and he was just standing peeking out from hiding places with an ak47 or m4. It was almost as if he kept getting headshots every time. Both of us out of auto-aim range.

Does headshot kills actually work in GTA? what i mean is, do they kill you quicker than a body shot?

Pretty sure 2 headshots equal a death yeah, even with a pistol.

I choose that Marney chooses the settings. I'm not hosting a game, I don't think my connection would take it.

Guest Marney1

I choose that Marney chooses the settings. I'm not hosting a game, I don't think my connection would take it.

I don't care who the inviting host is but the winner always chooses the settings for the next game so do it.

• Platform: PS3
  • Duration: 45 mins
  • Auto-Aim: On
  • Weapons: Powerful
  • Police: OFF
  • Traffic: Parked
  • Pedestrians: OFF
  • Blips: ON
  • Online I.D Display: ON
  • Reticule Health: ON
  • Voice Chat: ON
  • Respawn Distance: Medium
  • Respawn Time: 1 sec
  • Time of Day: Midday
  • Weather: Cloudy
  • Dogs: Barking mad.
  • Rape: After every kill.

I think all of that is in order, whoever hosts it I don't mind. You can toss for it... over Pieface's expectant anus.

Guest Marney1

I hate non auto-aim, and i'm choosing the settings apparently. Just Sayan.

You of all people don't need auto-aim, you're one of the best shots I've ever encountered in multiplayer.

No i'm not, i'm awful with it off. Even when I was playing it regularly I wasn't that good. I got owned by lots of people better than me.

Guest Marney1

No i'm not, i'm awful with it off. Even when I was playing it regularly I wasn't that good. I got owned by lots of people better than me.

If you consider yourself crap then that means the rest of us must be abysmal.

bOnEs is probably better than me, we've never had a one on one raunchy fisting session 20 minute gunfight but i'm pretty sure he'd end up coming out on top (of me as i'm laying bent and broken in a pool of my own various bodily fluids.)

Guest Marney1

I'll play, thats IF I receive an invite....

If you're online you will.