Hellooo fellow posters! So I think in the coming months we should be due a second trailer to GTA V, what things do you think we will see in the second trailer? will we finally get to find out who the protagonist is? will be finally see if there IS actually another island? Post your thoughts

well we know for sure we wont see gameplay lol... but yeah I agree we'll probably know the protagonist and I think we will see more guns because we only saw one scene with them in the first trailer. I would like to see more of the scenery and definitely the cars, but I'm a huge car person so thats kinda biased

• Like 1

I want to see some of the story not alot though some shooting protag basic stuff

well we know for sure we wont see gameplay lol...

What exactly do you mean by "gameplay footage?" The first trailer was gameplay footage, all of R*'s trailers are. You must mean something more specific.

• Like 1

I want to see what we haven't seen. Specifically, I don't want to see anything from Los Santos this time. I want to see small towns and any other cities that might be involved in V.

• Like 1

Well I for one hope rockstar start one of those video series for GTA V, what they did for Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire and what they're doing for Max Payne 3. Where they show off the game bit by bit. I'll be happy long as we get both gameplay (Gun fight) and something more specific on the story.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Well I for one hope rockstar start one of those video series for GTA V, what they did for Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire and what they're doing for Max Payne 3. Where they show off the game bit by bit. I'll be happy long as we get both gameplay (Gun fight) and something more specific on the story.

Creating a series of trailers goes without saying really.

For the next one I'm presuming they'll give us a bit of an intro to what the story is about. That voiceover from the first trailer left more questions than it answered so yeah, I expect to see/hear some of the storyline.

I want to see either of these:

1. Revealing the character and his story

2. Revealing the city of Los Santos ( all the key areas)

3. Revealing the countryside and nautre

i want to see in the trailer:

i want to see why hes comming to LS,

also some scenes about the area where it id and whats all in it.

also i want to see the protagonist and some cleus for whens the releasedate

I predict that we will see more of the characters story, some of the other areas around los santos and some more gameplay footage i.e pedestrians walking by, escaping the cops.

Guest Marney1

Good to see this topic getting back on topic with predictions rather than "I want to see" or "I hope" replies.

I hope it stays like this, well I want it to but my prediction is it won't.

• Like 1

I also think I really can't wait for the trailer I even watch old trailers just to get excited

I think we might see the robbery unfold alot more. I cant help but feel like all of the scenes we saw in the trailer all have something to do with the robbery.

Ya like the driver on the van ends up in that red car after uhe changed out of the red outfit and him and the white guy get in cars to split up

The guy talking gets arrested and he is being questioned by the police and he tells the events leading up to the robbery and u play it through the game then u escape jail before u go to prison and story continues