Underwater exploration sounds so exciting, but without being able to defend ourselves

from sharks would make it a pain in the ass.

There's a good job....Shark Cager.

Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Caging, capturing, selling.....

Illegal endangered shark poaching, more along the criminal lines, even more money.

• Like 1

Selling illegal animal parts such as shark fins for soup in Chinatown restaurants...you'd make more than taxi fare tips.

• Like 1

I would like the following jobs to be in GTA V:

~ Animal Control ( dealing with dangerous animals like Bears/ Cougars etc )

Hunting for dangerous creatures like in RDR. That would certainly make exploring the wilderness that much more enjoyable.

That made me think of Skyrim, when there's a random-ass wolf in some random guys house.

*plays Skyrim*

If there are Vigilante Missions ( and there almost certainly will be ), it would be cool if you could actually get police back-up when going after suspects and gangs.

So instead of just being a sole vigilante working alone, you are temporarily made a Detective and can then ask for Uniform or SWAT Team support during the mission. These guys could then follow you and help you subdue the targets.

Also as a bonus for finishing every single Vigilante mission, you could unlock an ability to call in a SWAT Team wherever you are in the world. So as soon as you make the call 2 SWAT Vans will spawn in your vicinity, in each of these vans there will be a 4 man Squad of Heavily Armed and Armoured SWAT Officers ( in each team 2 of the Officers will have 12 Gauge Shotguns/ and the other 2 will have MP5 Sub-Machine Guns or M4 Assault Rifles ). They will then follow you, and attack any enemies in your vicinity. ( They could also possibly have Riot Shields and/or an Attack Dog )

swat3.jpgPolice-Swat-Team-HD-1024x819.jpg

Obviously because of how powerful this ability is, you would not be able to use it in heists or missions. Plus the last vigilante missions should be a lot harder than any of the previous games. More like the final mission in San Andreas where you have to work your way up the building to get too Big Smoke. These would be hard Multi-level missions were the Suspect is a Drug-Lord or a Major Arms Dealer, and has hundreds of well-equipped Bodyguards to fight...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I'm hoping for some kind of underwater harpoon fishing. Underwater exploration sounds so exciting, but without being able to defend ourselves from sharks would make it a pain in the ass.

they did they were will be shit wrecks with loot in them

nothing too big of a reward but enough to bother

If there are Vigilante Missions ( and there almost certainly will be ), it would be cool if you could actually get police back-up when going after suspects and gangs.

So instead of just being a sole vigilante working alone, you are temporarily made a Detective and can then ask for Uniform or SWAT Team support during the mission. These guys could then follow you and help you subdue the targets.

Also as a bonus for finishing every single Vigilante mission, you could unlock an ability to call in a SWAT Team wherever you are in the world. So as soon as you make the call 2 SWAT Vans will spawn in your vicinity, in each of these vans there will be a 4 man Squad of Heavily Armed and Armoured SWAT Officers ( in each team 2 of the Officers will have 12 Gauge Shotguns/ and the other 2 will have MP5 Sub-Machine Guns or M4 Assault Rifles ). They will then follow you, and attack any enemies in your vicinity. ( They could also possibly have Riot Shields and/or an Attack Dog )

Obviously because of how powerful this ability is, you would not be able to use it in heists or missions. Plus the last vigilante missions should be a lot harder than any of the previous games. More like the final mission in San Andreas where you have to work your way up the building to get too Big Smoke. These would be hard Multi-level missions were the Suspect is a Drug-Lord or a Major Arms Dealer, and has hundreds of well-equipped Bodyguards to fight...

Don't mean to burst your bubble homeboy but I don't think it would fit into a GTA game.. I love the detail but calling up for assistance/working alongside SWAT members, who you were killing earlier just doesn't make a lot of sense imo..

• Like 1

Don't mean to burst your bubble homeboy but I don't think it would fit into a GTA game.. I love the detail but calling up for assistance/working alongside SWAT members, who you were killing earlier just doesn't make a lot of sense imo..

Yeah you're probably right...

@GunSmith that's some funny shit. :D

I hate to refer to Saints Row when talking about GTA but in SR3, I thought it was awesome when I finally had the ability to call up an entire SWAT team of homeboys hanging off the sides of an armored truck.. It would be cool if they did something like that in GTA V but Rockstar would have to be careful not to go too far with it.. (entirety of saints row)

sorry for being off topic.. :no:

I don't mind the idea of jobs, although Franklin is already a repo man,Trevor is an arms dealer and Michael is overqualified.

• Like 1