Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

What's in your fridge?

Guest Marney1

We used to have this topic on the old boards. This is the new one and I'm hungry.

Hmm, *looks in freezer instead*

You have a lot of shit in your fridge. I have never put bananas in my fridge, I didn't no till the other day that ketchup is meant to be kept refrigerated.

EDIT: I also lol'd at the Pataks jar behind the apple sauce.

Guest Marney1

You have a lot of shit in your fridge. I have never put bananas in my fridge, I didn't no till the other day that ketchup is meant to be kept refrigerated.

I don't know why all of a sudden we've begun stocking up on snacky things, maybe it's because we need the energy boost lately? The chilies and shit are for curries and stuff because the missus loves hot stuff which is why she's with me. Only found out a while ago that it's recommended you keep ketchup in the fridge too but ours stays in the cupboard.

@DuP' - I sometimes put chocolate in the freezer.

I fucking wish. Yum.

I've got meat (lots of it, some cooked, some waiting to be cooked), muenster cheese, chipotle mayonnaise, a jug of tea, and 40 or so cans of Coke Zero, both regular and vanilla. I'm not very well-stocked at the moment...

I don't know why all of a sudden we've begun stocking up on snacky things, maybe it's because we need the energy boost lately? The chilies and shit are for curries and stuff because the missus loves hot stuff which is why she's with me. Only found out a while ago that it's recommended you keep ketchup in the fridge too but ours stays in the cupboard.

Explains the Jalapeno things then. I hate spicy food, I'm the person who would rather have the rice than the curry.

Our ketchup stays on the fridge door now.

Do you not have milk?

In my fridge we have 4 blocks of cheese, tomato puree, garlic puree, bread, eggs, ham, semi skimmed milk, salad cream, mixed salad florette bag.

Can't think of anything else...

Oh and Billy bear ham...coz that's jus' how I roll!

Guest Marney1

Explains the Jalapeno things then. I hate spicy food, I'm the person who would rather have the rice than the curry.

Do you not have milk?

In my fridge we have 4 blocks of cheese, tomato puree, garlic puree, bread, eggs, ham, semi skimmed milk, salad cream, mixed salad florette bag.

Yes I have milk, there's two 4 pinter's in the door.

@Massacre - A jug of tea?

Do you not have milk?

Yes I have milk, there's two 4 pinter's in the door.

Pheww! That's a relief ;)

I take it they don't sell pre-made tea by the gallon over there?

Actually, this is what I have:

arizonaapgal.jpg

I don't know who the fuck Arnold Palmer is (a golfer, apparently), but I'm glad he mixed tea and lemonade.

Guest Marney1

I take it they don't sell pre-made tea by the gallon over there?

Actually, this is what I have:

arizonaapgal.jpg

I don't know who the fuck Arnold Palmer is (a golfer, apparently), but I'm glad he mixed tea and lemonade.

You yanks have some weird combinations.

Not a big ice tea fan. It's available in the UK but its not that popular. Liptons is pretty much the only brand.

You never tried it Marney?

6cc87080.jpg

Top two shelves, didn't get a snap of the drawer because my camera is shit and theres just fruit and more disorganised food. The fridge generally becomes bare by wednesday night as my mum and dad go shopping on a thursday. they try and keep it tidy but its generally a fuck awful mess by the friday night. enjoy looking for brands and shop names.

Guest Marney1

6cc87080.jpg

Top two shelves, didn't get a snap of the drawer because my camera is shit and theres just fruit and more disorganised food. The fridge generally becomes bare by wednesday night as my mum and dad go shopping on a thursday. they try and keep it tidy but its generally a fuck awful mess by the friday night. enjoy looking for brands and shop names.

Utterly Butterly!! We've got a tub of that in the fridge door. :)

Utterly Butterly!! We've got a tub of that in the fridge door. :)

Speaking of utterly butterly, it was on offer a few weeks ago in morrisons. my dad took full advantage of this.

butter.jpg