Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Shit missions

I love GTA like a first born child, but I did not appreciate the missions in GTA IV where you had to follow people to an "undisclosed location". I mean ask yourself this, what's more stupid, leaving two cars worth of space between you and the person being perused, including stop lights (pretty fucking obvious), or acting normal.

All i know is if i have to do anymore "follow the crack head! :jumpy: " i'm gonna just shoot the fucker

I'm glad they did away with timed missions for IV, but you're right, there were still some odd ones in there. My biggest complaint is the tutorial missions though. Rather than have 10 missions to introduce 10 gameplay features, have two or three larger replayable ones that introduce it all in one go. It is disappointing when you can tell they're dragging the story just a little bit to try and cover everything.

/moved

I'm glad they did away with timed missions for IV, but you're right, there were still some odd ones in there. My biggest complaint is the tutorial missions though. Rather than have 10 missions to introduce 10 gameplay features, have two or three larger replayable ones that introduce it all in one go. It is disappointing when you can tell they're dragging the story just a little bit to try and cover everything.

/moved

SA tutorial missions were pretty good.

I can't do a mission, therefore it's shit.

Is more like it. Snow storm is one of the best missions in GTA IV, it wasn't even difficult, stay in cover and blindfire at the cops, clear them out and then make a run for the speedboat at the side of the old hospital. Not difficult at all.

Is more like it. Snow storm is one of the best missions in GTA IV, it wasn't even difficult, stay in cover and blindfire at the cops, clear them out and then make a run for the speedboat at the side of the old hospital. Not difficult at all.

Theres A speedboat? 0_o I always ran to the pickup truck.

I must admit that was the first hard mission in GTA IV, mainly because it took me by surprise. But even then it wasn't even that hard. And I actually found it easier outrunning the cops in a car rather than going for the speedboat.

/moved

I guess I should have mentioned GTA V, the part where I said if I have to do any more missions like this, I was meaning that I don't want these in GTA V. Woops

Theres A speedboat? 0_o I always ran to the pickup truck.

yeah it is kinda easy, just use sniper and pick off who u can from outside hospital, use cover and fight your way in, get body armor then the coke, take cover again and kill the noose? by the time you get outside just ignore everyon and run to the jetmax and speed to bohan.