What Rockstar should include in GTA V is an option in the menu that allows us to switch between first person view and third person view. That way, we can see inside cars when we are driving, and to practice our shooting skills for COD and Battlefield.

practice our shooting skills for COD and Battlefield.

GTA is not a fucking practice run for piece of shit first-person shooters. GTA is the main event, fuck CoD and Battlefield. Especially CoD.

Seriously this is GTA ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THIRD PERSON so stfu and drop it because the majority don't want first person and R* wouldn't ruin the series doing that. You say you want to practice your shooting skills for those shitty ass games? THEN GO PLAY THOSE GAMES :bird:

What Rockstar should include in GTA V is an option in the menu that allows us to switch between first person view and third person view. That way, we can see inside cars when we are driving, and to practice our shooting skills for COD and Battlefield.

GTA is not a fucking practice run for piece of shit first-person shooters. GTA is the main event, fuck CoD and Battlefield. Especially CoD.

Seriously this is GTA ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THIRD PERSON so stfu and drop it because the majority don't want first person and R* wouldn't ruin the series doing that. You say you want to practice your shooting skills for those shitty ass games? THEN GO PLAY THOSE GAMES :bird:

Brian, aint you dead?

It'd be nice to be optional, however games typically have one or the other and the few that have both Third and first typically one is really shit, as pointed out earlier with Fallout and oblivion.

Speaking of all the CoD hate though, the Pripyat mission in Call of Duty 4 is still one of my favourite missions in any game, I remember lying prone on my bed playing it thinking I was in the game. Truly one of the best stealth missions I've ever played, and not just because MacMillan was a total badass.

Brian, aint you dead?

It'd be nice to be optional, however games typically have one or the other and the few that have both Third and first typically one is really shit, as pointed out earlier with Fallout and oblivion.

Speaking of all the CoD hate though, the Pripyat mission in Call of Duty 4 is still one of my favourite missions in any game, I remember lying prone on my bed playing it thinking I was in the game. Truly one of the best stealth missions I've ever played, and not just because MacMillan was a total badass.

Yes sir I am, but I'm not :whistle:

I know what you mean I loved Call of Duty up until MW2, world at war and all before was great but then the series turned repetitive and it was clear they only wanted money, sure the campaigns were great but other then that it sucked. What I think we are getting at is GTA is a third person game, sure some people want first and third but it'd be shit in one of the views, like skyrim, fallout, and oblivion. Also it would take too long to script the entire game over again and add it. I hate the idea of GTA being first person and others may not but R* will never do it (thankfully)

It should be like 3rd person mode in Fallout :D

And it should be for driving, I would love to see that.

3PM for fallout... eh, I dont like it to be honest. I find it difficult to use when not shooting via VATS.