That is actually a good topic, that would be cool to have the mob helping you out for once, i would prefer if when your in deep shit with the cops, you can call the mob for back up

• Like 1

to be honest i hope rockstar bring back the gangster theme ive just played S.A again on the mighty ps2 (its still going lol) and what a game(vice city next as i patiently wait), i hope they bring the random stuff back like driver's attacking with spades,golf clubs if there cars are hit etc etc .

gta 4 graphically was amazing but a boring and dry game with not much to do plus niko was everyone's bitch for alot of the game id like to be the godfather,boss in the next installment but in a gta way of course :)

to be honest i hope rockstar bring back the gangster theme ive just played S.A again on the mighty ps2 (its still going lol) and what a game(vice city next as i patiently wait), i hope they bring the random stuff back like driver's attacking with spades,golf clubs if there cars are hit etc etc .

gta 4 graphically was amazing but a boring and dry game with not much to do plus niko was everyone's bitch for alot of the game id like to be the godfather,boss in the next installment but in a gta way of course :)

or we could be the mob boss at the end haha

I want to begin as a hobo or a homeless in gta 5

FUCK yea i never thought of that, and we have to work our way up, but then again didn't the guy in the trailer say he bought a house and what not, but that is a plain awesome idea :thumbup:

if the next gta v update is just more on the story of the game il be happy with that cause theres so many theories that need putting aside from truth also (slightly off subject) ubisoft have changed the release date of assassins creed 3 from the usual november to october wonder why they have done that hey :) seems very suspicious a game as big as ac3 to be brought forward could this be a hint that they dont want to go head to head with gta v (it wouldn't be a wise move)

So basically you play through the whole game knowing that if there's ever a bit that's too hard for you to finish you can run away like a proud american and dial for backup and let them do it for you. It's not as if the AI enemies are ever that hard to outwit anyway.

• Like 1

So basically you play through the whole game knowing that if there's ever a bit that's too hard for you to finish you can run away like a proud american and dial for backup and let them do it for you. It's not as if the AI enemies are ever that hard to outwit anyway.

only when the cops piss us off

I think I'd rather kill everyone myself. I never used the 'call backup' feature in IV and rarely called for gang members in SA. All they did was get in the way.

But I think in gta 5 the enemies are more intellegent like in max payne 3

Nah i've played both and they are definitely the same, the ones in GTA VI (or iiiiX by somebody's logic) will be better.

• Like 1

I want to be able to pay random hobos/street dwellers to commit crimes, kind of like how you could command your companion to do stuff in Skyrim. Just for fun, asking a hobo to take out a police officer. He obviously won't make it out free/alive anyway.

this is cool but LA doesnt have any mobs like NY does, so i doubt any italian mobs would be in the game.. maybe white or russian mobs though