Sign in to follow this  
layboy

Phone use in GTA5

I wouldn't even care if there wasn't a phone. Can't believe some of the faggy shit i'm readin here :blink: Only thing that was good about the mobile phone was u could store cheats

I wouldn't even care if there wasn't a phone. Can't believe some of the faggy shit i'm readin here :blink: Only thing that was good about the mobile phone was u could store cheats

No phone? What kind of proud american are you? How else is the protagonist supposed to get information from clients? Did you not play GTAIV? Do you think they are going to take a step back from the previous game(s) and not give you a cell phone. Jesus Christ, I can't believe the scottish idiots that post here.

I reckon if you had a phone and I have no reason to doubt why not, It'll most likely be a parody of the iPhone seeing as how popular they are and how much media hype they get, even if according to "Stoic Person Eater" only "Hipster proud americans" have them. It'll be cool if you could choose what sort of phone you wanted, like a phone shop or something, and yeah I really do hope the Camera on it works =)

i would like it if you could make vids on your phone like on the pc you could use video-editor to make vids, but on the ps3/xbox360 not.

I reckon if you had a phone and I have no reason to doubt why not, It'll most likely be a parody of the iPhone seeing as how popular they are and how much media hype they get, even if according to "Stoic Person Eater" only "Hipster proud americans" have them. It'll be cool if you could choose what sort of phone you wanted, like a phone shop or something, and yeah I really do hope the Camera on it works =)

You don't need to link to his profile, we know who he is. Also, iPhones are for hipster proud americans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cell phone was a useful addition to GTA, but it doesn't matter in the slightest what kind of phone it is.

• Like 1

If it was an iPhone, it would take forever to do the most mundane tasks, would lose signal every time you held it to your face, and the battery would die within four hours lolololololo.

What phone they use is completely irrelevant as long as the menu is laid out intelligently. I'm sure they could let you customise it depending on whether you want your phone contacts, the cheat menu, or access to multiplayer at the top.

No phone? What kind of proud american are you? How else is the protagonist supposed to get information from clients? Did you not play GTAIV? Do you think they are going to take a step back from the previous game(s) and not give you a cell phone. Jesus Christ, I can't believe the scottish idiots that post here.

Just saying I wouldn't mind if there ain't a phone you prick, and that some of the things ppl would like on their phone in V is just idiotic...

Any mobile phone really, would be incredibly awesome if you could order stuff that gets delivered to your house, that would be amazing :)

That would actually be pretty cool, especially if you could steal shit from infront of random houses if there's no one there, or if you want just killing the delivery man.

But what would you order? Except for weapons, what items are really used in GTA?

Food and drink would be an option, you can purchase food and store it in the fridge lol Maybe even silly little things like purchasing things like cheats that get delivered to your house and that's how they're unlocked, car parts to customise your car, clothing, jewellery, stuff like that? :)

An Ipad! hahaha!.......

Or........

A different range of phones, Different phones do different things. Not like GTA IV where like half way through the game, your phone would upgrade.... Limited and boring but quite a nice different feel to the game.

Seriously though, imagine just pulling out an iPad in mid cop chase to ask your friend to go bowling...