Sign in to follow this  
layboy

Phone use in GTA5

If Gta5 has the phone useage again, what phone would we like to see? I think everyone has alot of opinions on if phone's will be back

• Like 1

I was fine with the whiz phone, wouldn't be bad if you got it right away like TBOGT, then maybe upgrade to an iphone style phone? As long as I can get to my cheats quickly i'm fine with whatever.

Any mobile phone really, would be incredibly awesome if you could order stuff that gets delivered to your house, that would be amazing :)

That would actually be pretty cool, especially if you could steal shit from infront of random houses if there's no one there, or if you want just killing the delivery man.

But what would you order? Except for weapons, what items are really used in GTA?

Any mobile phone really, would be incredibly awesome if you could order stuff that gets delivered to your house, that would be amazing :)

That would actually be pretty cool, especially if you could steal shit from infront of random houses if there's no one there, or if you want just killing the delivery man.

But what would you order? Except for weapons, what items are really used in GTA?

and just take there phone's :)

and there should be a phone stor so we can buy a variety of them :clap:

• Like 1

The phone needs a camera that can be used for something interesting. It would be so much win if you could take photos in game and upload them to the Social Club.

I get the feeling they intended to do that in GTA IV. Why else would they have made the camera option so obvious when it was only used for one mission? They must have run out of time.

The phone needs a camera that can be used for something interesting. It would be so much win if you could take photos in game and upload them to the Social Club.

I get the feeling they intended to do that in GTA IV. Why else would they have made the camera option so obvious when it was only used for one mission? They must have run out of time.

The camera in IV was pretty shitty tbh. I would prefer it if you could take screenshots and video-recordings of the gameplay rather than the phone, like the PC had for IV.

The camera in IV was pretty shitty tbh. I would prefer it if you could take screenshots and video-recordings of the gameplay rather than the phone, like the PC had for IV.

A Screenshot Mode like in Saints Row The Third maybe? (Please don't brutally murder me for mentioning SR3, I just thought it was a good example of how it should be in V.)

A Screenshot Mode like in Saints Row The Third maybe? (Please don't brutally murder me for mentioning SR3, I just thought it was a good example of how it should be in V.)

I loved Saint's Row, I just hate it when people compare it with GTA gameplay wise. I like the idea of the screenshot thing in SR3 though, it was pretty cool. But it wasn't very developed on the website. But Rockstar Social-Club is well established so it will probably work well, with video and screenshots.

Lol Danny I will resist the urge to murder you.

Screenshots would be good, the camera phone was hard to manuver.

It's always fun when there is a glitch to get a pic.

i love that u could use a phone but also i think it would be cool to have a yellow pages book with all types of peoples/places phone numbers.. calling random people and having random conversations.. lol id call niko belic long distance like "hey cousin do you wanna go bowling" with a fake accent.. :clap:

This really isn't something that would bother me.

Although the mention of internet I liked. You didn't have to check emails all the time in IV but for those couple of missions you did, would of been so much easier to get your phone out.

I don't want cheats on the phone either. Would prefer that to go back to the buttons.

I don't want cheats on the phone either. Would prefer that to go back to the buttons.

story of my life, I hated typing it on my phone. Especially while getting shot, and having to re-enter the phone menu. R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up... Those were the days.

At least it saved the cheats on the phone..annoyed me that if u got shot the phone disapeared and u had to get to the cheat menu again.