Should cops be more realistic?  

481 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok the cops should b realistic i luv runing from the cops n my spare time but somtimes its to damn easy to evad them make the cops ai seriosely n if people dont like it make an option ai cops or fuckn dumb ass cops but it would b a hell of a lot beter w/ ai cops square bizz but they need the same laws that yall put n gta4 cuz if im speedn n i get fuckn pulld over im brackn da disk n never buyn a rockstar game again seriosley

anouther feature u can add to make it more realistic i9s fone stores were u go in and can buy ur own fone..n plus make the stor line voice active were if a computer is talkn to u n u have a mic u can speak instead of ur charater i thank dat be boss right there

mabey if they bring the respect meter from SA back and after a certian amount you dont get pulled over from speeding, when you are busted you lose your guns but keep all the ammo, when you get wasted hospital bills cost less. things like that.

The respect in San Andreas was amongst your gang, not the police.

Would love to see more realistic cops. Nothing worse than some ped being in your way, giving them a friendly shove to end up getting shot at by a nearby cop.

Also, things like wen you find yourself under a bridge, with the need to shoot a tramp in the head, or even a silent baseball bat kill. Then boom, somehow the police are immediately aware and on your ass.

I hear ya there buddy!

Yeah I sincerely hope that this time around if Im in the back country (or even an alley in the city, dammit!!) and I kill a ped with a baseball bat/knife or a silenced gun, that there aint no stars appearing in my screen. Ofcourse when youre near a cop it should, but not when we accidentally have some collateral damage while cruising through the beautiful state of San Andreas!!

What about that whole witness thing with RDR? Opinions on that?

Well I actually liked that system too, if you were quick and executed the witness you were off aswell. I remember chasin one witness down for a surprisingly long time. Felt really satisfying when I eventually got him though! And it also gave you the option to bribe if you didnt wanted to get your hands too dirty. It makes the whole star system more valid aswell, if you would only acquire (did I spell that wrong?) one or more stars as to either a cop saw you do things, or a ped who would (if you dont bribe or kill them) phone your committed crime through to the coppers.

one time I saw a fat cop chasing a biker in gta 4 and I decided to help him but when I pushed the criminal he started chasing me I dont want this to happened in gta 5

one time I saw a fat cop chasing a biker in gta 4 and I decided to help him but when I pushed the criminal he started chasing me I dont want this to happened in gta 5

Yeah hated that type of shit too! Wasnt it in GTA VC where you would get "citizen arrest" bonus or something of that fashion?

Could be funny to reimplement that in the game, baseball bat across some fleeing guy's face, and you get fifty bucks and a big kiss ass from the copper, (maybe even ways to corrupt/bribe a cop, to so have some form of immunity in a particulair area, a short cutscene, where the copper gratefully thanks you, then you can choose:-accept thanks or bribe for $1500 to get immunity in Glen Park)

To be more realistic they should be less forceful. Oh, so I had a little fender bender with a cop car well don't shoot me just write me a ticket. God knows I'm not letting them arrest me and take all my weapons away. It would be cool if they could script cops to act different in certain situations. Like if you're just camping in your house, maybe instead of running in like lunatics and getting killed they could throw in some tear gas. Maybe even throw in a negotiator who calls you on your cell phone.

Yeah I hated how if you helped a cop catch a guy he would start shooting you, and when you killed someone with no witnesses the police would automatically find out and turn up within 20 seconds.

Things like that need improving imo.

• Like 2

I still find it funny how cops will run innocent people over and shoot in a crowd to try to take you out. I'd like to see a few modern tactics like tazer, beanbag shot gun, teargas, and riot shields. They should throw you on the ground and cuff you before they start shooting. That is ofcourse until you resist arrest or pull a gun on them, then they open fire at will.

I hope they are smarter when it comes to driving, I'm sick of losing the police in an instant. I hope I can get a pursuit where I really need to think how I'm going to get away,

Goddamn who's voting for more force? Do I seriously deserve to be treated equal to a violent killer when I resist arrest? 6 stars or 2 stars, overkill is just the same.

i think they should be real enough like if u speed they pull u over and give u a ticket and u get the option to pay for it now or later cause seriously what cop will shoot u if u are just speeding. so things of that nature should be put to mind

Ya we wouldn't have all that doe at the end of the game.

well we need to spend it some how i finshed gta iv with 300,000 and now i dont know what to do with all the money

i think they should be real enough like if u speed they pull u over and give u a ticket and u get the option to pay for it now or later cause seriously what cop will shoot u if u are just speeding. so things of that nature should be put to mind

Getting stars for speeding isn't a good idea. Everyone speeds everywhere in GTA, the police would be after you 24/7 and you wouldn't be able to play the game properly as you should.

Ya we wouldn't have all that doe at the end of the game.

well we need to spend it some how i finshed gta iv with 300,000 and now i dont know what to do with all the money

No one gets shot for speeding as in the game it's not a crime. That would be complete shit if speeding, not indicating, driving on the wrong side of the road and all that shit was a crime deserving stars in V.

im not sure how to answer that poll. i want cops to behave more realistic but i also dont want it to be so easy to get a wanted level. i want them to use batons again instead of in IV where the cops shoot at you just for throwing a paper cup at someone. i want to be able to shoot someone and only get a wanted level if a cops is nearby.

Yeah they should definitely have batons for something like resisting arrest, or continuing to beat someone up when the cops are on sight Tasers would be pretty cool as well, but I doubt they will be in the game. Firearms should only be used by cops if you yourself are using one, in my opinion. 1 star should be easily evadable, but if not a the cops should fine you, or maybe take a lil' bribe.

shit like this... this should be in V, truckers and medics should- or basically anyone that has a radio dispatcher can help the cops you have 3-4 stars
  • Like 1

Getting stars for speeding isn't a good idea. Everyone speeds everywhere in GTA, the police would be after you 24/7 and you wouldn't be able to play the game properly as you should.

they should at least have an option in the menu for the people who want certain things can turn them on or off for people who dont so both sides can have there own fun and not have to sacerfice anything