Should cops be more realistic?  

481 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope their smarter and more realistic but use less force e.g. dont try shot you to death on a two star wanted level. Use tasers and other equipment and give fines on 1 & 2 stars if its a driving arrest

I hope their smarter and more realistic but use less force e.g. dont try shot you to death on a two star wanted level. Use tasers and other equipment and give fines on 1 & 2 stars if its a driving arrest

I couldn't agree with you more.

I would love it if mabey your killing a lot of cops and the stars get to swat or army, all low level cops that are coming or already there should just leave an go back to base. I hated how on max stars in GTA IV the armored swat trucks came

After you and then like a car with like two cops with pistosls.

I would love it if mabey your killing a lot of cops and the stars get to swat or army, all low level cops that are coming or already there should just leave an go back to base. I hated how on max stars in GTA IV the armored swat trucks came

Defiantly, just to add though I really want to see police dogs!

hey motherfucker, get a new fucking profile picture

• Like 1

Oh shit

Oh shit

Damn he trying to be a copycat !

Oh shit

Damn he trying to be a copycat !

yeah, frontin bitch

I couldn't imagine someone else using an avatar that's so original. Blows my mind to think that there may be even just one other person on here that would choose San Andreas AK gangsta...you know...because of the originality.

Reporting usually works better than backseat moderating.

I didn't want to report them all so I just asked to go back on topic, a lot easier and simpler

and no nukes, send in military, choppers, harriers etc. Also would you like to see civilians try to bring you down if you use an explosive in gta 4 or should it just be left to the cops?

I wish there were vigilantes in the game that tried to stop you... Only to get brutally gunned down. Or violently mutilated by a chainsaw, it really depends what weapon you are holding.

I think the cops should be a lot more intelligent with their driving but not with their shooting. I mean like when there is a car chase, it would be awesome if cops took shortcuts. So when you are driving cops can appear from anywhere and maybe try to ram you like they do in action movies. So what I mean is that they should be more intelligent but not very realistically intelligent. And one cool thing with the shooting would be if you are like inside a bank or store robbing it. It would be awesome if the police would surround the area and hide behind their cars and wait for you to come out. Like with their guns pointing at the door but it should not be very hard to kill them if you have the firepower. One thing that I think is worth mentioning is that this should happen only at 4 Stars, when SWAT comes.

• Like 1

I think the cops should be a lot more intelligent with their driving but not with their shooting. I mean like when there is a car chase, it would be awesome if cops took shortcuts. So when you are driving cops can appear from anywhere and maybe try to ram you like they do in action movies. So what I mean is that they should be more intelligent but not very realistically intelligent. And one cool thing with the shooting would be if you are like inside a bank or store robbing it. It would be awesome if the police would surround the area and hide behind their cars and wait for you to come out. Like with their guns pointing at the door but it should not be very hard to kill them if you have the firepower. One thing that I think is worth mentioning is that this should happen only at 4 Stars, when SWAT comes.

The more realistic the better i'd say.

The more realistic the better i'd say.

True, but if it was too realistic it would be impossible to escape the cops. There has to be a balance between realism and "game" type cops.

• Like 1

I love the cop wanted circle in gta 4. I don't want to see k-9, but bring back cop bikes and even cops on bicycles. Different kinds of cop cars for the areas of and around gta 5. In scarface the world is yours you could bribe the cop. Bribing would be nice for a 1star wanted level. A criminal record for the character would be sweet. If your busted say at a 3 star level you can still be busted or shot to death.

I wish there were vigilantes in the game that tried to stop you... Only to get brutally gunned down. Or violently mutilated by a chainsaw, it really depends what weapon you are holding.

Like the Talon Company mercs in Fallout 3 (or regulators depending on your Karma). They were total pussies though