Should cops be more realistic?  

481 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or just blow the cop.

Do you mean "Blow the cop Away" ( as in shooting him )..........

Or do you mean "Blow the cop", as in give the cop head ( remember that there will be female cops this time around as well ).

Both, at the same damn time.

So in the end you'd be "blowing" a dead cop... Niiiiice

*Fck I can't post Randy from my phone*

i don't think they should use insane tactics and more insane weapons or items, but if they acted more realistically that would be awesome, but i like the amount of challenge the game provides now just maybe more realistic

dude, no way would i want realistic cops... maybe a little smarter, and i would like your sneak ability to play more of a role, like hiding behind dumpsters or driving past one in a different car unnoticed... but more realistic cops?? think about it, how many people get away from the police in real life?? yea, talk about struggling to get away from a simple grand theft auto...

I agree with you 100%,

I really hope they remove that hanging on the side feature. that's just stupid

its a realistic thing though look it up its used to transport more guys using less vehicles

• Like 1

Cops are cops. More aggressive, I say bring it on. Cops are aggressive pigs in real life L.A.

Why should the game be any different? It all revolves around the AI anyway.

• Like 2

After watching Trevor cruise around with a Five-star wanted level I found myself a little concerned.. If I remember correctly, a five-star was the new maximum wanted level yet there were just a few police cruisers as well as a couple choppers after him.. Is there gonna be a military presence or not? I'd be okay with nothing but police and SWAT waves but I was really looking forward to some military force.. Whadya think...?

the pigs were soo damn annoying in IV, i couldnt even get into a little fight without having those jabronies come after me, even though the guy i was fighting with hit me 1st. Like what the fuck. The worst part was, the cops werent anywhere near us, it's as if as soon as i hit someone, the cops automatically know.

• Like 2

Yeah I'd like to get into a fist fight with someone with no more than a "break it up, boys" from the cops unless you carry it on for a while or someone draws a weapon.

Yeah I'd like to get into a fist fight with someone with no more than a "break it up, boys" from the cops unless you carry it on for a while or someone draws a weapon.

I wanna see police get into random police chases and shoot outs with pedestrians

After watching Trevor cruise around with a Five-star wanted level I found myself a little concerned.. If I remember correctly, a five-star was the new maximum wanted level in GTA V, yet there were just a few police cruisers as well as a couple choppers after him.. Is there gonna be a military presence or not? I'd be okay with nothing but police and SWAT waves but I was really looking forward to some military force.. Whadya think...?

I posted this a while back and never got a reply so I thought I'd repost it because it's still bugging me..

After watching Trevor cruise around with a Five-star wanted level I found myself a little concerned.. If I remember correctly, a five-star was the new maximum wanted level in GTA V, yet there were just a few police cruisers as well as a couple choppers after him.. Is there gonna be a military presence or not? I'd be okay with nothing but police and SWAT waves but I was really looking forward to some military force.. Whadya think...?

I posted this a while back and never got a reply so I thought I'd repost it because it's still bugging me..

Its possible that swat only comes around in the city and not the rural Blaine County. With that said, military forces may work in the same way. and i do hope that there is some type of military presence outside of the base that has been mentioned.

Its possible that swat only comes around in the city and not the rural Blaine County. With that said, military forces may work in the same way. and i do hope that there is some type of military presence outside of the base that has been mentioned.

Well that was kinda my point, Trevor had a five-star out in the country with nothing but police and SWAT on his ass..

gameplay-1-youll-never-take-me-alive.jpg

I think it'd be cool if it gave you an option when you get caught that you can skip to when you walk out of jail or choose to ride in the cruiser and try to escape

• Like 1

Well that was kinda my point, Trevor had a five-star out in the country with nothing but police and SWAT on his ass..

gameplay-1-youll-never-take-me-alive.jpg

If they dont iclude the military i would understand why. its because theyre still trying to focus on the whole realism thing so with the cops the most they would do is have SWAT involvement, like in IV. realistically the military is never called overf one guy. in place of the military part will probably just be a more agressive SWAT team