Should cops be more realistic?  

481 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-we can still try to escape the circular zone that flashes on the mini-map when cops come after our malcontent protagonist(s).

-we'll be able to try to hide inside that alarm radius

-The cops will use a line-of-sight system, so they won't just magically know where you are.

-If they have a helicopter in the sky, they'll be able to see plenty

-you'll see them use hand signals to communicate what they're doing.'

Sounds great, they have definitely improved it

Nice, where from? I'd love to read what else that article mentions.

http://kotaku.com/ive-seen-grand-theft-auto-v-this-ones-radically-diff-487200782

-we can still try to escape the circular zone that flashes on the mini-map when cops come after our malcontent protagonist(s).

-The cops will use a line-of-sight system, so they won't just magically know where you are.

-you'll see them use hand signals to communicate what they're doing.'

Sounds great, they have definitely improved it

For DLC I hope they have it where cops use that X Ray thingamajigger where they can see if you hiding behind a dumpster or car (and other objects). I said X Ray thingamajigger cause I cant remember what it's called.

Thermal vision camera thingy?

Likely!

Finally. i've been hoping that they would do something like this.

I'm wondering.. even if you jump in a dumpster and wait it out, while still in the radius, will the cops eventually stop looking if they cant find you.

I'm wondering.. even if you jump in a dumpster and wait it out, while still in the radius, will the cops eventually stop looking if they cant find you.

sounds likely. or hide in dumpster and watch them pass, then get out and run in the other direction

Gotta watch out for those public security cameras and witnesses also. It could be that the cops would ask people if they seen you, or go to local businesses or residential homes with outside cameras and ask the home or business owner/manager to view the footage.

Haven't read ALL the comments on this topic so sorry if i'm repeating anything said before,

I think smarter cops with more force would be great, lets be honest GTA games have never been a real challenge for most players. I mean its easy enough to survive a 6star wanted level on moped or even on foot!

I think there should be different levels of force, as mentioned in the few of the comments I browsed over earlier, I don't want to be getting shot from all angles for resisting arrest or for scraping the side of a cop car, but at the same time I don't want to be only getting a 1 star wanted level for shooting some granny in the head, a few tweaks here and there would be great but I think its just a case of increasing AI inelegance and I have no doubt Rockstar will be doing that!.

I mean its easy enough to survive a 6star wanted level on moped or even on foot!

No way in hell you're surviving 6 stars on a Faggio in GTAIV.

I mean its easy enough to survive a 6star wanted level on moped or even on foot!

No way in hell you're surviving 6 stars on a Faggio in GTAIV.

Piece if piss if you find a few alleyways to fly through, escaping is a different matter completely but surviving.. Zzzz

I would love it if in gta 5 they had that thing from Midnight Club LA where you can pull over then run away but when you pull over it has that TruTV COPS dashboard camera

• Like 2

I would love it if in gta 5 they had that thing from Midnight Club LA where you can pull over then run away but when you pull over it has that TruTV COPS dashboard camera

Maybe not quite like that, but it would be nice if we could pull over for minor offences, like running over the hotdog guy.

They should bring back police brutality.

I was playing IV today, and as usual I visited the stripclub. However, instead of going in I provoked the security guard, and ran to the nearest cop. The security guard hit me, causing the cop to instantly shoot him to death even though he didn't have a weapon, which was hilarious.

I use the cops like dogs when I play the vigilante police missions. When I get to the crime scene, I call the cops over and over and watch them shoot it out with the criminals.

For some reason when I try to do the 'current crimes' missions time runs out so fast, I don't even have time to get there before it says I failed to neutralize the targets, and I'm a pretty good driver.