Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'A' (Monday 5th March 2012)

Guest Marney1

Well I'm in but for it to be any fun we need at least 4. If there's less than that we might as well put it off until next week, again.

I will be online at 11... if I see the nun then i'll know it's a no show, if I see the doctor i'll know we're on.

Guest Marney1

Oh well, myself and Vicey decided to have a 20 minute Deathmatch between ourselves in the end after many unsuccessful attempts to get DuP' to join us.

Suppose we could call this game iGTA5 Deathmatch 'A'

Marney-1 & ViceyThaShizzle pose for a 'group shot' before the violence begins.

WINNER - ViceMan

• Kills: 20
  • Deaths: 17
  • $1768

LOSER - Marney1

• Kills: 13
  • Deaths: 22
  • $1260

Deathmatch 'B' Topic

Guest Marney1

If i can remember correctly, I could never join Marney's invitations in the past either.

Now you say it yeah, I think it's always been like that. You must have Scouser Block activated.

Good game, good game... although really it wasn't that great.

I like the fact that in the group shot I am showing my arse and about to be blown up... fun times, before shit got serious yo'. I didn't think you were actually going to bother playing properly.

Guest Marney1

Good game, good game... although really it wasn't that great.

I like the fact that in the group shot I am showing my arse and about to be blown up... fun times, before shit got serious yo'. I didn't think you were actually going to bother playing properly.

I wasn't but thought fuck it, here's my chance to shoot Vicey in the back because I might never get the chance again. Then it just went from there. :ph34r:

I did enjoy it though and it'll be cool to get the matches going like old times again.