Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'A' (Monday 5th March 2012)

soz i couldn't make it guys. This dissertation is dissolving my brain at the moment!

I'll definitely be able to do this in a week or two, once this is out of the way, if this is going to become a regular thing again...?

Guest Marney1

I had to go out to attend a gas leak, sorry. Protecting life and property comes first.

Who won?

not sure how often it will occur, but if tonight was any indication, no one is really interested right now... did we used to do it monthly, or twice a month?? i couldn't remember...

me and vicey tied... we just kept killing ourselves...

Guest Marney1

not sure how often it will occur, but if tonight was any indication, no one is really interested right now... did we used to do it monthly, or twice a month?? i couldn't remember...

Once a month I think, or each fortnight, not sure.

We'll change the day to next Monday, in the meantime we can listen to all the excuses from the one's who didn't turn up.

Edit: Seeing as yours and Vicey's time was wasted I'll let you decide if you want any changes done to the set up.

I had to go out to attend a gas leak, sorry. Protecting life and property comes first.

Shame I couldn't edit this to igta5 but still...

priorities.jpg

Edit: Seeing as yours and Vicey's time was wasted I'll let you decide if you want any changes done to the set up.

Yes I want changes made; you can come round here in your prettiest frock and beg for my forgiveness, I don't care how much it costs to get here from Liverpool I want fucking justice!

Did bOnEs give you my message?

ohh marney, viceman says you're a cunt...

i would suggest auto-aim being on, and the location changed to alderney or that island reachable from algonquin, the one from the mission "white storm"... man, i have forgotten all the locations, lol...

ohh marney, viceman says you're a cunt...

i would suggest auto-aim being on, and the location changed to alderney or that island reachable from algonquin, the one from the mission "white storm"... man, i have forgotten all the locations, lol...

Snowstorm you mean.

Marney, you're a cunt.

Guest Marney1

So Colony Island with auto-aim OFF it is then.

@Vicey - I know I'm a cunt.

For some reason I can't edit any of my earlier posts, just getting this:

Well, I was gonna post a screenshot but it seems my uploads are failing too. <_<

Guest Marney1

whatever... i would prefer auto aim on, but if it isn't then i guess i will just run people other... also, i am still not sure if i will be present next monday... i will try though...

I'm easy, whenever you want it to be.

I managed to figure out what was up while trying to edit so it's now updated.

Guest Marney1

I wish us on xbox could put our dicks together and do something like this.

I think you should organise one.

Confirmed Players & Sony Entertainment Network I.D:

gtagirl [gtagirl]

Post your iGTA5 member name and SEN I.D. to join the list.

Thanks for the invitation...at least I found out before the event date. Why was the smallest island chosen, out of curiosity?

My name has no "i".

I'm assuming based on the fact that the amount of member taking part is relatively low, having the match on a huge island would be of no use and would mean that it would take one member a long time to find another.

Members always call you gtagirl, I always wonder why not call you by your display name, it seems they just assume it says girl.

I didn't show up because I didn't receive an invite. I guess everyone really does hate me :unsure:

Pretty much....

:P