Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'A' (Monday 5th March 2012)

Not too bad. Granted, I won't be using my PS3 again until Uncharted 3 has a huge price drop, so that two will probably 20 by the next time I turn it on.

am i the only one that rents games anymore?? i beat uncharted 3 for about tree fitty... actually it was exactly tree fitty :lol:...

They shut down the Blockbuster in my town, and there's nowhere else to rent games nearby. I'm forced to wait for price drops.

am i the only one that rents games anymore??

They shut down the Blockbuster in my town, and there's nowhere else to rent games nearby. I'm forced to wait for price drops.

They just shut down the Rogers in my area too, have to go to a gas station for movies and games now, fortunately they have a good selection. R* games are must own tho.

am i the only one that rents games anymore??

They just shut down the Rogers in my area too, have to go to a gas station for movies and games now, fortunately they have a good selection. R* games are must own tho.

Try gamefly.com. I never tried, but I see adds for it all the time.

Games that interest me don't come out often enough for me to pay for a Gamefly subscription.

that's exactly why i wait for the 1/2 off rentals call from family video... i build up a tiny list of games i want to play and go from there... basically this time, assassins creed revelations was the only one on the list... contemplated dante's inferno too, but decided not to...

Guest Marney1

OP updated

Some on the list were just added because I felt like it but we'll see who turns up.

@Mercy - Vicey and bOnEs are the best, I think.

Great fighting spirit there marn.

Your meant to say you are....even if ur shockingly shit (which as said I have no idea if u r)

Guest Marney1

Great fighting spirit there marn.

Your meant to say you are....even if ur shockingly shit (which as said I have no idea if u r)

Well I never ever play Death Match unless it's these events, I only play Freeroam normally so I'm not under any pressure like you get put under here.

Guest Marney1

i never play deathmatches either, just in these gatherings... but with auto-aim turned off, i am not nearly as good...

I never use auto-aim with any game. How did you win previous matches then?

I won't be playing very seriously anyway, it's not as if i'll have remembered all the controls. I'll still be crouching to become hidden and trying to Fus Ro Dah people. I'll do my best but i'm not expecting much.

If it is auto aim off, the car 'n' nade strategy might work. I might go on GTA IV for a few hours to get my aim back... i'm not competitive, really.

I doubt it. I'm feeling tired now, i'll probably be nearly asleep by the end of the DM if it's 45 minutes long.