tomvercetti

What will you be doing

One of the first things I'll do after exploring the city and doing a couple of missions is beat up some peds with melee, then steal a dirtbike and just drive out into the wilderness at full speed. One thing I'd like to do is go down a mountain with a dirtbike or mountain bike.

• Like 1

yea but technically its not in San Andreas because we arnt playing in the 3 universe. Who knows maybe it isnt San Andreas. have you seen anything that points out that this game is in san andreas?

Los Santos IS in San Andreas.

Los Santos is a fictional city based off of LA in the fictional state of San Andreas which is based off of California.

He was talking about the game San Andreas rather than the state, I think.

I don't get what's so fun about these cheats though... Ofcourse it's all a matter of personal fun and taste, but personally, I never use (fun) cheats before the story is done and I've done all there is to do in a game and then I don't usually even bother with them anymore. Maybe it's an age thing? :-)

On topic, with IV the first thing I wanted to try was the physics and the way Nico moved his weight, ran and scratched his nutsack when standing still. This time around, I think I'll just get in the car or bike and drive wherever someone tells me to go, coz I'm damn sure that'll be the first bit like in any other gta game :) Then comes the time to stand still and slowly rotate the camera 360° to enjoy the first views...

I will play a few missions (maybe) explore San Andreas, get the cops on me and kill them, do missions, play multiplayer, then play office riot forums events!!!!!

Its not San Andreas for christs sake!! Did Rockstar ever say this game was in San Andreas? Its Fuckin LOS SANTOS! Holy shit man im getting sick of people saying San Andreas.

Los Santos is in the state of San Andreas. soooooo yaaaaaa

yea but technically its not in San Andreas because we arnt playing in the 3 universe. Who knows maybe it isnt San Andreas. have you seen anything that points out that this game is in san andreas?

lisence plates say San Andreas. (Y)

Cruise around checkin out the radio, going different places, check out the features and enviorment..

I will play a few missions (maybe) explore San Andreas, get the cops on me and kill them, do missions, play multiplayer, then play office riot forums events!!!!!

Its not San Andreas for christs sake!! Did Rockstar ever say this game was in San Andreas? Its Fuckin LOS SANTOS! Holy shit man im getting sick of people saying San Andreas.

It's. The same thing same environment who really cares

One of the first things I'll do after exploring the city and doing a couple of missions is beat up some peds with melee, then steal a dirtbike and just drive out into the wilderness at full speed. One thing I'd like to do is go down a mountain with a dirtbike or mountain bike.

This is exactly what i picture myself doing. I like to see my surroundings and get a vibe for the setting then go start missions / bullshit around

First thing I'll do is complete any initial mission, maybe do the next few missions after it to get a good setting of the game and who my character is - also to unlock the stuff that gets introduced to you in the first few missions.

Then I'll go for walk through some of the streets, kinda act as a ped, take in the surroundings, try out the features like running, jumping to see how it has changed. Look at other peds to see how they act. (I want to see if I'll be able to interact with them at all.)

Then I'll look for a decent car, jack it (the car, that is... lulz :fap:) Then slowly drive and pick up speed slowly... but not like a crazed mofo just yet, just enough to test the handling and every now and again put the power down :)

I'll use the car to take in the surroundings, maybe look for grove street if its still there and eventually park up somewhere, pick a ped as my target... get out the car and follow him on foot before i decide strike and beat him to a fucking pulp :jumpy: Hopefully get a wanted. (If i don't ill just beat some more peds ^^)

Get a nice cop chase going on, on foot. See if i can climb some shit like a free running boss (Please R*!) then decide to fight the law... with my fists. Leave the cop on the floor clutching his balls, jack another ride then get into a proper cop chase and try out some true speed ;) Then.... whatever happens from there :)

A pretty general plan tbh. :clap:

I'm going to take a random bus or train out to a far out area and find my way back on foot and without a map. Just a glock and 15 rounds.

Search the whole map for Grove street and if I find it take a deep breath and reminisce.

If they completely remap the game it's unlikely, but there will probably be a "Ganton" area. Who knows, they might keep it in as an easter egg. That would be great.

If GTA V will be one of those games when you press "New Game" and automatically start a tutorial mission, then I will finish it as fast as possible, and then I would travel around L.S to check things out and delight myself.

First off all I'll start to explore some streets, beat up some peds with the fists to try the fightsystem in GTA 5 and drive around the area

Then start the first missions and probaly unlock some stuff

Also I'll mess up with some cops and'll see how long I survice against them

made this topic so i could find out what everyone plans to do first when they get there copy of GTA V for either 360 ps3 or pc once all the loading and installing is complete and your staring at the new protagonist wot will be your first line of action for me i just cant wait to walk around the entire city taking in the sights and sounds of los santos

what about you?

was thinking about this the other day, check what everything around me does, new interactions etc... drive around in a few cars, see the sites. but i think the exploring part will be limited like other episodes, until missions are completed.

Check map size then try out the fighting system. Can't wait for the fighting styles.

agreed

head straight to mountains and get a dirt bike and ride around looking for bigfoot

thats if that part isnt locked off [mission completions etc]

Actually, the VERY first thing i'll do is pause the game & see how big the map is.

forgot about that...

Actually, the VERY first thing i'll do is pause the game & see how big the map is.

That's what exactly I'll be doing. Of-course we'd want to know how big the map actually is.. :P