tomvercetti

What will you be doing

Guest Marney-1

Just thought - they couldn't really have 'Hollywood Boulevard' could they, it'd have to be 'Vinewood Boulevard' so I suppose real street names could be out of the question.

Just thought - they couldn't really have 'Hollywood Boulevard' could they, it'd have to be 'Vinewood Boulevard' so I suppose real street names could be out of the question.

Such a good thought he wrote it twice.

They don't make exact copies of street names, but they are really similar to what you would find in the real life version of the city.

Definitely go through the first mission first. Then if the game goes into free roam at that time then I'd explore for maybe a good 4 hours lol depending on what's available.

I had a weird dream last night. Gta V had just come out, and I was playing it, and I decided to go out into the desert, and in the desert I found one of those walled mexican villages from Red Dead Redemption, but it was all abandoned and eroded. I said "Haha, that's a pretty cool reference". And then I woke up. I'm gonna go out into the desert and look for that eroded old village from Red Dead, and utter the same words I did in my dream.

Guest Marney-1

I had a weird dream last night. Gta V had just come out, and I was playing it, and I decided to go out into the desert, and in the desert I found one of those walled mexican villages from Red Dead Redemption, but it was all abandoned and eroded. I said "Haha, that's a pretty cool reference". And then I woke up. I'm gonna go out into the desert and look for that eroded old village from Red Dead, and utter the same words I did in my dream.

Ha, how weird will that feel if you find such a thing? :o

Im going to complete a majority of the missions, then explore areas that were locked and then have some other stuff unlocked as well, then ima explore some, then finish the story line, then just have fun. simple as that

Ha, how weird will that feel if you find such a thing? :o

It'd be like an omen... O_o

I'd do a couple missions first just to get used to the game and then explore for a bit just like everyone else. And customize my character ;o

i would get a tank and go on a 5 hour cop chase or should i say military chase with friggin army trucks and army chopers and hydras and jack a plane and parachute onto the mile high club and have an epic fight with chopers and rokets and shit and the hole time not giving a shit about spelling

I will play a few missions (maybe) explore San Andreas, get the cops on me and kill them, do missions, play multiplayer, then play office riot forums events!!!!!

Its not San Andreas for christs sake!! Did Rockstar ever say this game was in San Andreas? Its Fuckin LOS SANTOS! Holy shit man im getting sick of people saying San Andreas.

I will play a few missions (maybe) explore San Andreas, get the cops on me and kill them, do missions, play multiplayer, then play office riot forums events!!!!!

Its not San Andreas for christs sake!! Did Rockstar ever say this game was in San Andreas? Its Fuckin LOS SANTOS! Holy shit man im getting sick of people saying San Andreas.

Los Santos is in the state of San Andreas. soooooo yaaaaaa

Los Santos is in the state of San Andreas. soooooo yaaaaaa

yea but technically its not in San Andreas because we arnt playing in the 3 universe. Who knows maybe it isnt San Andreas. have you seen anything that points out that this game is in san andreas?