tomvercetti

What will you be doing

Guest Marney-1

I'm going to look for Grove Street. I'll also be keeping an eye out for Bigfoot.

I swear, I covered every inch of San Andreas on a bike back in '04. It's a nice, peaceful way to explore the map. I would love to have the bike make a return.

i saw a bike in the tralier in friont of the house for sale and i beleve i will do the same

Guest Marney-1

I swear, I covered every inch of San Andreas on a bike back in '04. It's a nice, peaceful way to explore the map. I would love to have the bike make a return.

i saw a bike in the tralier in friont of the house for sale and i beleve i will do the same

But that bike only had one wheel. I'm going to look for bikes with two wheels.

I'll be putting together a Dog Army to help me take out my enemies. I'll name them individually and give them a position based on their skill sets.

Fuck the K9 Unit!

We the K789 Unit, Bitchface!

I'll be going to East Los Santos in search of something like Grove Street, then I'll jack something and speed to Rodeo Drive, and then steal a Tornado. I'll then cruise luxuriously down to the countryside and probably start shooting at the cops. You wouldn't believe how excited I am for this game, but dissappointed that I'll have to wait.

Guest Marney-1

I'm going to explore below the waves in my scuba diving gear.

Putting this here because TreeFitty locked this topic before I could post it.

I'll buy a dog, (if there are pet shops in it) make love to it, (if bestiality is in the game) then cut it up with a chainsaw (if they're in the game) and sell it to the Koreans (if Koreans are in the game). Then I'll go to the fancy dress shop (if I can find one) and buy a Darth Vader costume and fly to Zimbabwe to feed the wildebeest. Next, I'll use cocaine in exchange for a spear from one of the local tribesmen and throw it half way across the world making it land right in pigeon #42's head back in Grove Street.

Then I'll wake up and have my cornflakes.

Edit: Spelt bestiality wrong, couldn't live with myself if I didn't correct it.

lol, this isn't Saints Row you know?

Guest Marney-1

Putting this here because TreeFitty locked this topic before I could post it.

I'll buy a dog, (if there are pet shops in it) make love to it, (if bestiality is in the game) then cut it up with a chainsaw (if they're in the game) and sell it to the Koreans (if Koreans are in the game). Then I'll go to the fancy dress shop (if I can find one) and buy a Darth Vader costume and fly to Zimbabwe to feed the wildebeest. Next, I'll use cocaine in exchange for a spear from one of the local tribesmen and throw it half way across the world making it land right in pigeon #42's head back in Grove Street.

Then I'll wake up and have my cornflakes.

Edit: Spelt bestiality wrong, couldn't live with myself if I didn't correct it.

lol, this isn't Saints Row you know?

Promotion for you Sherlock.

i heard that grove street isnt going to be in it but the surrounding blocks will be like idlewood glen park and other various streets from san andreas i hope grove street is there but wont be disapointed if its not, if you watch the trailer carefully on the scene where the mysterious african american dudes being chase down the alley you will notice next to him on the left of the chopper is the hotel you you go in to save sweet and that full area looks the same as wot it did in san andreas only its a alley now not the street where smoke and ryder pick you up so maybe ther deciding to keep a few or the areas the same but change them a little fingers crossed

Guest Marney-1

It's not the motel from San Andreas. If you ACTUALLY compare the two buidlings, it's obvious they are not the same.

Maybe da guvenmentz put munny intu de area n rebilt it for da komunetie?

Guest Marney-1

pause the trailer at 1:08 it clearly is but like marney says more detailed and sort of rebuilt

You took my post seriously? :luis:

you sed lukz like the guvenment rebuilt it for th community thts exactly wot it looks like jobo be quiet it clearly is the motel because on san andreas it was layed out the same as on the trailer and in san andreas there was a long stretch ov grass with trees there next to the tracks n some run down houses wel just see when the game comes out and its the spitting image of the jefferson motel in san andreas u clown

Guest Marney-1

you sed lukz like the guvenment rebuilt it for th community thts exactly wot it looks like jobo be quiet it clearly is the motel because on san andreas it was layed out the same as on the trailer and in san andreas there was a long stretch ov grass with trees there next to the tracks n some run down houses wel just see when the game comes out and its the spitting image of the jefferson motel in san andreas u clown

Marney just got told yo.

It's not even a motel. It's a rundown apartment building of which there are many of that style that can be found all over Los Angeles. The center part is an empty pool - not a parking lot like the one from SA. The one in SA had a flat roof but this one is peaked. The SA one's roof was also one solid plane. The building in the trailer has multiple elevations. It's not the same building. It's not CJ running from the cops. It's not the old Los Santos. The map is not the same. The buildings are not the same (aside from those based on real buildings for obvious reasons).

Guest Marney-1

You know what I'm going to find interesting, comparing the map to L.A. Noire's which was a good representation of 1947 Los Angeles. I want to try and stand in a certain spot looking at the HOLLYWOODLAND sign and see how the buildings and surrounding area compare. Maybe GTA V will use real street names too?

Guest Marney-1

You don't no who im talking about and that's a nigga shack. Jokes.

I've no idea what you're talking about can you explain a little better please?

Here's what I'm gonna do: Wait for 6 months for a PC version (I bloody hope not!!!!!!!)

-

Now seriously: I'm gonna play it Terminator style, as I do with any GTA game, after the initial mission I'm gonna rob some people (kill them and take their money), which will attract police attention, kill the cops and take their pistols, get in and out of their vehicles for the shotguns (If that feature still exists), evade the cops, get a cool car (probably an SUV), save the game and go on with exploring the map, and doing missions, etc.

Try to act like a normal pedestrian. Except being a criminal waiting in a shady alley. After that, I'll go on a mad rampage gunning down anyone in my way, probably in a hospital.

It's not the motel from San Andreas. If you ACTUALLY compare the two buidlings, it's obvious they are not the same.

Maybe da guvenmentz put munny intu de area n rebilt it for da komunetie?

Is that even english at all?

You know what I'm going to find interesting, comparing the map to L.A. Noire's which was a good representation of 1947 Los Angeles. I want to try and stand in a certain spot looking at the HOLLYWOODLAND sign and see how the buildings and surrounding area compare. Maybe GTA V will use real street names too?

I'd love to compare LS to LA, but I know GTA V will not use real streetnames, but they don't just make up their names, look up gta 4 street names, you'll find some crazy stuff.