tomvercetti

What will you be doing

Marcus yes.

I also hope car engines can overheat if you are driving in sand and going 200 mph while you are only going a couple of inches. That would be fucking sick.

What the fuck good would that do?

is for your health, if your car wrecks in the middle of the desert, you will have to walk, improving your health (I am obviously joking)

imma jump off a building with a squirrel suit and float to the ground

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

it would be pretty fun if you could do it tough right? Come on imagine jumping off a building in a glider suit and landing on top of a car just to take it out, then you could buy squirrel suits and use them whenever you want

• Like 1

I will be getting the game 3½ days earlier prior to the official release date. So I will be recording the gameplay and upload it all onto YouTube.

Have fun watching your uploads get taken down immediately. Also, feel free to explain how you will be acquiring the game three days early, I'm sure it will be quite amusing.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Complete the initial mission then go exploring for weapons and various other misc collectibles.

/\

what i always do. just explore and try all gameplay mechanics too.

I'll be waiting for it to drop in price depending on what the game is like. Chances are I'll also be waiting a year or so for the PC version.

Have fun watching your uploads get taken down immediately. Also, feel free to explain how you will be acquiring the game three days early, I'm sure it will be quite amusing.

This was always fucking lame. Wouldn't expect T2/Rockstar to be the kind of company to do it but videos were pulled for upto a year after release.

made this topic so i could find out what everyone plans to do first when they get there copy of GTA V for either 360 ps3 or pc once all the loading and installing is complete and your staring at the new protagonist wot will be your first line of action for me i just cant wait to walk around the entire city taking in the sights and sounds of los santos

what about you?

Well depends on the intro and stuff, but i get you, when u are totally free for the first time i would do as in every GTA game beginning: Steal a Stallion or a Sabre lookalike car and get myself a gun. With that shit taken care of you can start your journey :D

• Like 1

How are videos like this

up if Take 2 takes them down?

Because not every video is taken down. The iGTA video guides had to be taken down because of the copyrighted music on the radio, for example. They don't just go around taking down every video they come across, they have a reason.

Relevant link is relevant.

I swear, I covered every inch of San Andreas on a bike back in '04. It's a nice, peaceful way to explore the map. I would love to have the bike make a return.

*Doesn't make woman driver joke*

Yeah, it was easy to go flying off your bike early on. You really had to work on that cycling skill to keep from going on a miniature aerial sightseeing tour.

I love bikes, not motor bikes. Get hit by a 5 inch ledge? You fly off your motor bike to your death. Bikes go nice and slow, but they can go fast as well. It also seems cooler to be on a bike. Damn, I love bikes.

first of all im going to do a few missions get a feel for the game as a whole then go find a convertible car pick up a few hookers kill them and get my money back then search for a speedophile 2000 a ride it on to the beach and see how many peds i can kill

Get all the gun cheats and get a military outfit (if they have one). And just walk around like a boss.

Once finished with the main story I'm going to go into air warfare dog fights in planes like I do in TBOGT in online.

Squash them noobs!

Guest Marney-1

We haven't actually seen a bike with 2 wheels in GTA V yet, the trailer showed two but both had the front wheel missing. I can't see Rockstar failing to bring bikes back though.

they will bring bikes back. but they will be one-wheeled just like you said...

and yes CJ is coming back. there will also be an area where they test atomic bombs. in the end you will be fighting in world war 3.

man stop posting this bullshit about stuff that's obviously not happening and stoping saying things like: the first thing I'm gonna do is visit grove street. There will be no such thing!!!!!!