tomvercetti

What will you be doing

Guest Marney1

Putting this here because TreeFitty locked this topic before I could post it.

I'll buy a dog, (if there are pet shops in it) make love to it, (if bestiality is in the game) then cut it up with a chainsaw (if they're in the game) and sell it to the Koreans (if Koreans are in the game). Then I'll go to the fancy dress shop (if I can find one) and buy a Darth Vader costume and fly to Zimbabwe to feed the wildebeest. Next, I'll use cocaine in exchange for a spear from one of the local tribesmen and throw it half way across the world making it land right in pigeon #42's head back in Grove Street.

Then I'll wake up and have my cornflakes.

Edit: Spelt bestiality wrong, couldn't live with myself if I didn't correct it.

Edited by Marney1

Guest Marney1

imma jump off a building with a squirrel suit and float to the ground

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I do the first few missions just to get started. Then i just go round exploring the map finding any wired stuff like sanandreas had.

I'll do the first mission, maybe 2nd and 3rd depending on how "zoned in" I am. Then I will go exploring, pretending to be a normal ped... Jacking cars... Beating up people in alley ways... Running from the cops (actually running, not driving)... Tripping people up by sprinting into them...

If there are additional features:

I'll get into a fight with as many dogs as I can at one time... Beat up people training at the gym... Rob a house....

There's so much to do, especially in a new environment.

I decided my first ped I try to kill is going to be the guy in the purple shirt with the hat. That is if he is even in the game

Guest Marney1

I do the first few missions just to get started. Then i just go round exploring the map finding any wired stuff like sanandreas had.

What, like house phones and radios?

• Like 1

Controls will be the same as GTA IV so no need to learn them again, although I played GTA IV round a friend's house after being on Skyrim for three weeks and I kept crouching thinking I was hidden. :D

Skyrim's a good game...

I imagine GTA V's map will be a similar size (one can dream, right?)

When i first pop in the disc, i'll do a few missions, then i'll do basically what "Hoekie" had said...

imma jump off a building with a squirrel suit and float to the ground

How Original :clap:

Controls will be the same as GTA IV so no need to learn them again, although I played GTA IV round a friend's house after being on Skyrim for three weeks and I kept crouching thinking I was hidden. :D

Skyrim's a good game...

When i first pop in the disc, i'll do a few missions, then i'll do basically what "Hoekie" had said...

large-video-game-worlds2.jpg

Anything bigger than Skyrim (roughly size of oblivion) in full detail would be unbelievable.

Skyrim's a good game...

large-video-game-worlds2.jpg

Anything bigger than Skyrim (roughly size of oblivion) in full detail would be unbelievable.

I guess I will be buying just cause II.

the first thing I would do would be check if any islands are locked and try to go on them.

• Like 1

I will steal the very first car I find and go off-roading or drive it off a mountain.

So you might go offroading with a turismo type car?

i agree with StockBroker808 depends on the intro, most GTA games starts off with a task right after the intro, but after that probably roam around check out the enviornment maybe ride around but ill most likely get right to the missions.

I am gonna be checkin out multiplayer first like i always do, the way i see it is learn from human interactions so ill be ready for single player cuz once i start it, iwont stop till the last man falls

lol I am the opposite of you, I will be using single player to get acquaintanceship with the multiplayer.

Marcus yes.

I also hope car engines can overheat if you are driving in sand and going 200 mph while you are only going a couple of inches. That would be fucking sick.

Marcus yes.

I also hope car engines can overheat if you are driving in sand and going 200 mph while you are only going a couple of inches. That would be fucking sick.

What the fuck good would that do?