tomvercetti

What will you be doing

made this topic so i could find out what everyone plans to do first when they get there copy of GTA V for either 360 ps3 or pc once all the loading and installing is complete and your staring at the new protagonist wot will be your first line of action for me i just cant wait to walk around the entire city taking in the sights and sounds of los santos

what about you?

• Like 1

For me, it depends on the intro. I like to imagine what one would do IRL. Basically, if the opening FMV includes some guys holding my family hostage or whatnot, I'm not gunna go explore around the city. I'll probably get a few missions/mini games knocked out before I start exploring.

And I don't plan on getting online until the story is finished.

• Like 3

"luk 4 CJ, datz gangsta!!111!"

I posted that reply or something similar to it in the last "what will you do first in GTA V" topic. So yeah.

The start is always a balancing act, you have to do enough "exposition / tutorial" missions to unlock certain abilities, stores, weapons, minigames etc. That said, I like to get to the first save point then go play in the sandbox. Find some weapons, take in the scenery, explore the limits.

Controls will be the same as GTA IV so no need to learn them again, although I played GTA IV round a friend's house after being on Skyrim for three weeks and I kept crouching thinking I was hidden. :D

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I normally do a few missions, explore for a bit then start over again when I'm sure I know the controls and how everything works. I won't touch multiplayer until I've finished the story.

• Like 1

I'll probably go looking around as soon as i can. Hopefully steal a bike like the old days in SA and just cycle around the hood for abit exploring and getting use to the map. Then go back and start the missions.

• Like 4

Guest Marney1

I'll probably go looking around as soon as i can. Hopefully steal a bike like the old days in SA and just cycle around the hood for abit exploring and getting use to the map. Then go back and start the missions.

Hmm that's a thing, the only bike we've seen in the trailer was missing its front wheel.

Hmm that's a thing, the only bike we've seen in the trailer was missing its front wheel.

Hmmm...bike customisation...well u never no.

• Like 1

Well when ever I get a GTA game, I've always done about the first 4-5 missions, to get all the tutorial stuff out the way and learn the basics, then I'll screw around the city getting up to all sorts of shenanigans, and when I get bored of that and want to unlock more stuff, I continue with the main story =)

• Like 1

Ok are we taking this thread seriously then...

I usually do quite a few missions first, that way u learn any new aspects of the game. I also like to know more about the main story.

Then i take a drive around the city learning the map and i will try and find grove street etc and see if its still the same.

Get into the story by doing a few missions, then take a break and just explore the whole available area and have fun with physics, and discover the cool features in the game.

As everyone else seems to be planning on doing, play the initial missions then go looking for cool spots, collectables, Easter eggs. *cough*find a hooker*cough*

• Like 2

i am going to do a few missions and then i search for the car that's seen in the trailer (the car in pursuit) and then i'm going to drive around the city and do a lot of funny things. and i am going to kill a cop and then barricade the door, that is sad as a rumour...

I'm gonna take my coppy out in the middle of the street and smash it and put it on youtube !!!!

I'll hold you to that. You know anything written on the internet is as close to a legally binding contract as to make no difference right? If you don't do it I could legally sue you for disinformation.

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

I don't care if Grove Street exists or not but I'm still going to look for it. Hopefully find it all boarded up and overgrown with weeds.

I don't care if Grove Street exists or not but I'm still going to look for it. Hopefully find it all boarded up and overgrown with weeds.

I wonder if Ganton will be full of blacks or if it will be full of hispanics, or even blacks and hispanics shooting each other in racial fights.