tomvercetti

What will you be doing

i will do the first two missions then fined my garage and drive my hot knive around the map, after this go to lossantos costoms and pull every car off the street i see to find out what i can do with them.

I for one don't care about foliage if it looks shit ill see if i can cut them down in size using the biggest gun at that time availeble probaly a handgun :P

Then ill go to countryside wait to nightfall, see if theyre is anything lurking in the dark.

then steal me some nice ass rides to pimp.

get my ass into a plane and crash it into some cars.

Create a human made blockade on a bridge or intersection, and kill everybody and everything that get out his/her vehicle or stays in for to damn long and see how many cars theyre can be on screen using this procedure..

eventually ill get to do some missions to but thats just that :P

i will do the first two missions then fined my garage and drive my hot knive around the map, after this go to lossantos costoms and pull every car off the street i see to find out what i can do with them.

that actually sounds like a great plan. Get a feel for what's to come. But after each mission just cruise around either peacefully or go get high and drunk and drive to the military base and start a riot. Then at night in the game go to the closest air strip and take to the sky's to see what The map looks like at night. And finally parachute out and land in the woods and go find a bear and use Trevor's rage ability and get in a boxing match with a bear.

i'm gonna attempt a solid loop around the map....without getting distracted....attempt is the key word....man i'm gonna go insane figuring out what i wanna do first...shit!

failure is always an option - adam savage, mythbusters

i'm probibally gonna fail

If your spelling is anything to go by, then yes you will

lmao!

PROBABLY>>>> there cuntwad,happy now? 'scuse me fer puttin a word i like to say sarcastically in and typing how i would speak it. Like cinaminomin/aluminumanim or wochesershirshireire schauce. forgot ya can't be silly or foolish here. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I'm gonna try to have sex with the disc.

well obviously, that's like the first thing that I am going to do.

I just realized that I have class that night, and not just any class but one of the most important classes of the graduate program. I can't miss class so I am not going to be able to play until close to 11pm on the 17th. That's going to be one very long day for me.

I'm gonna try to have sex with the disc.

well obviously, that's like the first thing that I am going to do.

I just realized that I have class that night, and not just any class but one of the most important classes of the graduate program. I can't miss class so I am not going to be able to play until close to 11pm on the 17th. That's going to be one very long day for me.

Dude, that seriously sucks. I thought I had a bit of a wait, but I'll only have to wait until around 5pm (UK time). If you want my advice, don't go on the internet at all, in case of spoilers

Here are my GTA V plans.

>wear all green, walk down the street

>beat the shit out of a cop with a baseball bat

>take his gun

>hijack a convertible

>roll down the street smoking a blunt, blasting Snoop Dogg

>roll up to a hooker

>invite her in the car

>fuck her brains out

>beat her unconscious

>douse her in gasoline and light her on fire

>keep driving down the road

>fire my gun wildly into crowds

>leap out of my car going 250 mph

>find a bicycle

>ride the bike, ringing my bell, shooting niggas with my pistol while popping wheelies

>ride my bike up to my game shop

>give employee my preorder slip

>acquire my PS3 copy of GTA V

>drive home and play it

• Like 6

Here are my GTA V plans.

>wear all green, walk down the street

>beat the shit out of a cop with a baseball bat

>take his gun

>hijack a convertible

>roll down the street smoking a blunt, blasting Snoop Dogg

>roll up to a hooker

>invite her in the car

>fuck her brains out

>beat her unconscious

>douse her in gasoline and light her on fire

>keep driving down the road

>fire my gun wildly into crowds

>leap out of my car going 250 mph

>find a bicycle

>ride the bike, ringing my bell, shooting niggas with my pistol while popping wheelies

>ride my bike up to my game shop

>give employee my preorder slip

>acquire my PS3 copy of GTA V

>drive home and play it

You sound black

• Like 1