tomvercetti

What will you be doing

spit the dummy

Is that a thing? I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your internet lingo and your rock and roll music and your Pac-Man video games.

Its just like "took his ball in" , and the saying is older than time.

i'm gonna hail a cab, have him drive me into the wilderness and then jack his car and just taunt him and see if he can somehow make it back to civilization.

i'm gonna hail a cab, have him drive me into the wilderness and then jack his car and just taunt him and see if he can somehow make it back to civilization.

I like that idea. I think it will give us a good idea how intelligent the peds are and how dynamic. But I just see them running the opposite way then getting mauled by a mountain lion.

i will be taking a very scenic tour of Los Santos from the luxury of the blimp. taking in the breathtaking views from above the city. then i shall be going to do so missions and learn the new shooting system then have some fun shooting up the place.

• Like 1

i will be taking a very scenic tour of Los Santos from the luxury of the blimp. taking in the breathtaking views from above the city. then i shall be going to do so missions and learn the new shooting system then have some fun shooting up the place.

ya, it's probably going to be pretty slow so that will be the best way to get a feel of how vast the map is.

I had a slightly similar idea. I'm going to find a hitchhiker, and pull up next to him like I'm going to let him in, then tease him by driving forward a bit, and seeing how long he'll keep falling for it before I either let him in, or drive off completely.

I hope to pick up a few "interesting" hitchhikers. You know the type.

"Well, first we gotta go pick up my mother. Then we gotta go to the abortionist, the meth dealer, and the ammo shop. Then we gotta take her home. She lives in Liberty City. By the way, do you know how to change a colostomy bag?"

• Like 1

Play til i get through to trevor, then see if i can make some magic with that meth lab in his house. If i can im gonna get a fedora and call my self eisenberg. Otherwise when i cant do anything with it (which is probably whats gonna happen) im gonna get pissed off and smash everything in sight with a bat til i die. God bless merica

I will be assessing the quality of all of the foliage in the game. Because if it doesn't meet certain standards...........

• Like 2

I will be assessing the quality of all of the foliage in the game. Because if it doesn't meet certain standards...........

Yeah the foliage in the game looks stunning.

Re-Posted from the "Open Map From The Start/ First Road Trip" Topic ~

I'm heading straight for Vespucci Beach, and then I'm driving right off the end of Pleasure Pier and into the water. Bailing from the sinking car, then going to look for some sharks to fuck with.

When I find one I'm going to see if I can convince it to eat me by hitting it in the nose a couple of times.

Hopefully I succeed in my attempts and Big Red Chunks start flying everywhere. And whoever the starting character is ( Michael, Trevor or Franklin ) starts screaming and hollering in agony until they are slowly dragged under the water, gurgling their last desperate breaths.

Afterwards I will pause the game for a second, go outside and have a pleasant post-orgasmic smoke, hopefully feeling satisfied. :buttsecks:

The medical facilities in Los Santos are excellent I hear. The protag will have their body pieces retrieved, reattached in no time and you'll be walking out of the hospital like a new man.

i'm just going to do afew missions then get in the blimp and crash it onto the tastest building in the game, then maybe re-enact the hindenburg disaster before exploring the map and finaly get into the missions for real until i get bored and piss about