tomvercetti

What will you be doing

I know my missus will be glued to the TV while I play it... for the first few hours, anyways...

I thought that you were a girl.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

• Like 1

Well since im working to 19:45 on V day, I will be picking up my collectors edition at roughly 20:11. At 20:30 im going to get a bath and relax (plus get some brownie points by letting the wife watch her reality drivel on the big TV downstairs). Around 21:45, after reading the manual and checking over some of the pruck that comes with it, i shall move the Xbox down the stairs and send said wife to bed so i can have some alone time. At approx 22:00, when im hoping the install is complete, i shall be savouring every moment of whatever the game decides to allow me to do at that time. As for exploring the map, i like to wait for missions to send me to a new area before i go there, rather than spoil myself on too many details on one journey.

Make the wife happy before starting up, smart man!

I will be sucking up to my wife for a few weeks prior to the game because I know I will be terrible husband for a few week after.

I have already started.

Am taking a week off work on the 17th of Sept just to play this game. :)

I remember hearing something about a tour bus in one of the media videos on youtube. So the

first thing I'll probably do is hop on board one of those and soak in a nice relaxing tour of the city.

(I'm really hoping there'll be tour guide on board talking you through all the places instead of it

being a silent trip).

After that, it's a case of just taking my sweet time with absolutely everything and not rushing.

This game is gonna be awesome and I want it to last! :)

• Like 1

Hmm, I'll probably do like I've done with all the other previous GTA games. I'll explore a bit and then hit the missions for a bit and then explore again. Maybe even drink a few Mikes while I'm at it.

I'll have just started the beginning of 2 of the hardest (and most important) years of my education when GTA V comes out :) :) :) Perfect timing!

• Like 1

I have taken the whole week off besides Monday, because otherwise I'd just sit at home all day staring at the clock.

When I start off though I'll probably do the first few missions, which I'm assuming are all Michael until I get to free roam as Franklin. Then I want to take a bike tour up to the shack, but take the longest way possible.

I think I'm gonna order Jets while its installing too.

imma jump off a building with a squirrel suit and float to the ground

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

it would be pretty fun if you could do it tough right? Come on imagine jumping off a building in a glider suit and landing on top of a car just to take it out, then you could buy squirrel suits and use them whenever you want

Sounds like something for SR4 ,although it wont be nearly as awesome as GTA V

If it weren't going to get the game banned anywhere it'd be cool to take LSD and jump off the mountain just to see what weird shit the characters would see on the way down.

• Like 1

If it weren't going to get the game banned anywhere it'd be cool to take LSD and jump off the mountain just to see what weird shit the characters would see on the way down.

You could always play as Franklin, take a hit of medical marijuana and jump off the mountain :)

If V is anything like Far Cry 3 (which we all know it's above and beyond), I know my missus will be glued to the TV while I play it... for the first few hours, anyways...

I thought you were a girl... unless..... erm :unsure:

• Like 1

I'll be booking the 17th off - learning from past mistakes where I've been working and spent the whole day clock-watching! Then of course once I have the game, I'll only be leaving my room for refreshments and asking the girlfriend not to disturb me!

i will switch to Trevor to find out he has a 5 star wanted level spit the dummy and throw my controller on the ground

"I'm Bruce Jenner"

I'm Bronson.

spit the dummy

Is that a thing? I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your internet lingo and your rock and roll music and your Pac-Man video games.

• Like 4

switching to trevor who has a 5 star wanted level is going to be a pain in the ass (without cheat codes). Does anyone know if you will be able to switch back if you are wanted?

Is that a thing? I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your internet lingo and your rock and roll music and your Pac-Man video games.

*licks lips*

And the Goddamn rollerskates!

first thing i'll do is start with the first few missions, to get a feel for the game and some of the new features. then i'll go out and explore for a bit.

wait... has someone already posted something similar?

oh, man. i know i'm going to be so excited, i'll just start running around the neighborhood, breaking everything i see. knocking down every pedestrian in my way, and kicking every cop in the nuts! then i'll come back home and start playing gta 5.

• Like 8