tomvercetti

What will you be doing

First thing i'm going to do is go and look for the F9

I believe it's called 9F.. but yeah I don't think you'll have to look for very long because apparently Michael owns one..

trailer-2-very-nice-9f.jpg

possibly.

trailer-3m-still-got-a-nice-house.jpg

I'm going to do the usual, fuck and kill prostitures. However when I play gta I'm going to drive around and pretend to be a police officer and arrest people for minor traffic offences.

• Like 1

The very first thing ill do is switch to micheal find a high end car. Drive to the airport and cause some carnage along the way. Steal a plane. Fly to the military base parachute out steal a tank and the rest I'm sure you can figure out for yourself

Just gonna take a non-voilent stroll around the city, check out small details and dynamic event.

Me too. I think it'll be fun to start off seeing the details before we tear up the city :P

• Like 1

I'm gonna get real high and shit. And then I'mma jump on one of them mountain-bikes! Turn on my Ipod, (oh it's going to happen, trust me!) and tune in to 420fm. Then I'm gonna start descending Mount Mothafuckah! All whilst racing the trail of burning gasoline alongside me, till the stunt jump at the foot of the mountain and fly over the explosion!! B):bird:

ill do a few missions first, then stwich to Trevor and go to the Airport maybe the Military ( hence hes an ex one ) so maybe they will let u in :) take that bug plane in the trailer and recreat that stunt jump with him driving the jeep out and then jumping out above the desiart

big*

I'm gonna get real high and shit.

Judging from the rest of your post, it sounds like you've got enough in you to last far past September. No need to indulge further.

• Like 1

I'm going to do basically the same thing everyone else may do. I'm going to play the 1st intro mission, then just go drive around and explore this great map. (I had to do that in GTA 4). After some exploring, I'm gonna enter cheat codes for weapons and start shooting just about anything. I'm just gonna mostly tear everything up with heavy weapons. Have shootouts with Los Santos' finest. I just wanna hear all the different guns go off, so I'll just go shooting people up with different guns. I do plenty of free-roam shooting in GTA 4, but I'm limited on weapons. I can't wait to go around shooting in GTA 5 because I'll have more weapons to try out. And I'm about to pre-order the Special Edition of GTA 5 at GameStop.

I will start by pouring myself a nice glass of my finest Scotch (I might even pull out a cigar) and setting up a nice and comfortable position on the couch and making sure my wife knows that I will be unavailable for the next 12 to 24 hours.

I will then look over the map and read the book (I am hoping they have the tourist guide book like they usually have). Then I will start the game. After completing the first/introductory mission I will reset the urge to go crazy and explore everything. Most likely I will stay with whatever character the first mission left me off in. I will explore the immediate area where I start, get used to the controls, get a wanted level to see how that works, take in some of the detail and probably do the first mission or two. I will then try out the transition option and knock out the first few missions for each character. This is of course assuming that the first few missions will play out the way I think they will, if they don't then I will adjust.

Once I have made it through the most of the beginning missions I will start to explore more openly. My first big goal is to hit the peak of mount chiliad and try some dirt biking. I also want to check out the ocean floor. Then I will go on a big rampage and see how much damage I can cause

• Like 3

Idk if anyone else has this idea but I think taking a road trip via bicycle or chopper bike starting from Los santos and just having check points along the way spending some time at each place. I.e stopping by the beach to go scuba diving then continuing on along the coast all the way to my chiliad camping there for like a day to hunt some bears and maybe hike all around that area. Then take a mountain bike down and continue to each small town and get into some fights with the locals and go off roaring in a sand rail. After that just continue to hop around and see how each place is different.

That'd be fun until your itinerary gets fucked up by some distraction along the way.

(Holy shit, a flashy sports car! I've never seen that model before! I have to chase that sonofabitch!)

• Like 4

That'd be fun until your itinerary gets fucked up by some distraction along the way.

(Holy shit, a flashy sports car! I've never seen that model before! I have to chase that sonofabitch!)

I guess that would be the only distraction but you'd either have to go steal it then put it in your closest garage then continue or just look for it when u get back.

I'm gonna hop on the blimp and crash and yell "Ohh the humanity" even though it won't catch on fire *crosses fingers that it will*

I'm going to go and check out whether or not the Trains we've seen in the trailers are drivable like they was in SA, if they are, I'm going to check if they're derailable, that'd be pretty fun to see what it looks like with the current gen Physics, once I've done that, I'm going to go jump into Trevor's boots and find a plane to see how the airborn handling compares to that of SA, then jump out and watch it Missle into the first cop I see, or the Blimp! that'd be fun! - Then I'll just HAVE to check out Car Customization and see how that works! I'd say out of everything I've seen/heard, that's what I'm looking foward to the most, personally.

Ill go just drive around seeing the sites and possibly go up to my chiliad then once it gets dark ill go scuba diving and try and find the treasures. Hopefully there's more activity at night then during the day and probably stab or shoot another ped so they bleed then watch jaws eat them.