tomvercetti

What will you be doing

first thing is going to be installing it, then im gonna play through the story a little, and then go to the top of the highest mountain and just push my guy off and watch him fall. that should entertain me for a couple minutes lol, seeing as how it looks like it would take a while to get to the top haha

After the first mission, I'm gonna take a stroll down the street. Get the vibe of being in the city. Listen in on some of the pedestrians phonecalls.. Who knows, I might find a bicycle on my way and take it for a ride, Enjoy the nice weather.

Then, Imma' Start Killing! :bird:

• Like 2

When I get GTA5 for PC, I'm going to spend my last money on a good videocard to run it, and then retire from society to spend the rest of my life in Los Santos.

Am a goin' Bigfoot huntin' ! "cue the sound of shotgun being cocked"

Actually screw that.... "there's a guy dressed as Jesus – that guy is really out there in Santa Monica, posing for photos with tourists"

I'm going after this guy! - You wanna be holy - I'll make you hole-y!! "cue the sound of shotgun being cocked"

I'm going to get a couple of stars see what they changed about the police force. Then complete as many missions as needed to unlock the Airplanes and go on a tour from above over the rural areas :D

P.S. Jumping out with my parachute!

I'm going to get a couple of stars see what they changed about the police force. Then complete as many missions as needed to unlock the Airplanes and go on a tour from above over the rural areas :D

Planes are available from the beginning, brother.

Planes are available from the beginning, brother.

Are you serious?? It said that planes will be available "early" in the game so I guessed a couple of missions would unlock it, thanks for the heads up. That's even better now :)

im gunna do the first 1-8 missions just to get used to the controls (if theyre any different to gta iv) then just explore the map just not to much. maybe go on rampage mode and kill everybody in my sight xD idk ill be more sure once i get the game .

Plan is to book a week off work to start with, load up the game and do the first few missions untill I unlock multiplayer (if necessary). Then open a private game with a few bros and explore, explore and explore. Get some badass vehicles, some badass guns and experience the badass all round physics of the game!

I may try and fing OG Loc's grave so I can shit on it. Or at least, set it on fire. But I shall probably just go on the rampage with Trevor.

Grab a fairly nice car (Buffalo) & cruise the WHOLE map.

Once I do that, rob a few places, hit the highway, & go on a crazy police chase.

Thus, leading to a "Wasted" or "Busted" screen.

*switch to next character & do it all over again*

Edited by Massacre

Good ideas, I hope you enjoy yourself acting them out. But in the future, white text is invisible to us light-skin users.

First thing I will do is fly the Atomic blimp right into the Vinewood sign, then find the Aston Martin DB5 type car and take a cruise along the coast.

I just wanna walk up to a random ped and smack him a motherfucker to the face. I'm hoping for a lucky first hit knock-out, falling down like a sack of shit.

Would be an amazing way to start the game in my opinion.