I have to say D-O your character doesn't look much like you, the Darren Navarette guy looks more like you. My character doesn't look like me much either, damn limited customisation options.

icon11.gif

yah its hard. I did better with fallout. If I got back at it I'd probably give it another shot. Didnt try too hard back in the day at that.

For computer team tho, I made my brother. Fucking spot on. I wish I could show you all lol.

I showed it to my oldest brother (not the one I made in the game), didnt tell him who it was supposed to be. I was like, Who does that look like?

he answered, oh my god that looks exactly like Caleb.

I've been playing this. Very fun. Still getting used to the controls, and having issues building speed at times, but I'm doing alright. I don't like that the 'pros' (I've only heard of four or five of them) get blatantly unrealistic levels of speed and air, and that they have suspiciously high scores in competitions. Taking quite a bit of effort to win competitions, especially since I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing at times, and my first 1up match (John Cardiel, I believe) was bullshit. Nonetheless, I am enjoying myself.

Also, thanks to GTA, I instinctively try to pull out a grenade launcher every time I'm hit by a car.

• Like 1

Taking quite a bit of effort to win competitions, especially since I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing at times, and my first 1up match (John Cardiel, I believe) was bullshit. Nonetheless, I am enjoying myself.

In vert competitions, doing one foot grab tricks get alot of points. No foot grab tricks get the most but one foots are easier.

Just pull back on left or right trigger and hold square, x, or circle while in the air.

Pumping (L2 and R2) heading up a ramp gives you more air in vert competitions.

Also...

icon11.gif

best way to get start fast is just get off your board, run on foot then tap triangle to get on your board. U'll have the speed from running.

(Y)

• Like 1