Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Take-Two Register "GTA TV" & "Rockstar TV"

I reckon it will be something different to the social club, otherwise it would be pointless really lol I'd like to know why they registered both GTA TV and Rockstar TV, they have to have something interesting and new up their sleeves to help promote the game further.

Guest Bruce Willis

InEntertainment often fail to credit me as the original source. Knobheads.

I saw R* had those domains a few days ago and thought nothing of it. InEntertainment are total cunts though. Their articles are crap and they post something stupid about GTA 5 every day just to get in Googles news feed.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I saw R* had those domains a few days ago and thought nothing of it. InEntertainment are total cunts though. Their articles are crap and they post something stupid about GTA 5 every day just to get in Googles news feed.

I posted that on the 17th but didn't think it worthy of even an accompanying T2 logo tbh, just an fyi think really. OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) posted it on the 21st and shadily sat back and took the credit. Props to Play.tm and EuroGamer DigitalSpy and others though, they're not cunts like OXM and that shitty InEntertainment thing.